Wednesday, July 05, 2006

tired

I'm tired. Posting these letters in a relentless array has been strangely tiring. Day after day spent with my family tiring. Trying and failing to to time any sneaky contact with T tiring. And my libido feeling somtimes just about shot anyways. (I wish my mom would close the door behind her once she's done barging in to wake me up in the mornings.) I'm reading furtively though and loving it all still and it is good to see my bloggyworld soaring along nicely, even when I cannot.

I think I will just sit back and watch for a while. Be sexy as always for me, will you?

4 comments:

expei said...

will try my friend - all things pass. and it may even stop raining lol.

Jstine said...

What an invitation! Being sexy for YOU has to be one of the sweetest tasks there could be. So, here I sit, my jean-shorts unzipped, revealing pastel blue/yellow striped panties...very moist panties, natch. My hand heads south, as it were. And...

Warm, tight hugs! J

O said...

Just checking in on you again sweetheart, as I do every other day or so. ;) I hope you are well, you are very missed!

love
O

learn said...

dear expei,
you are the my bloggy smiling sexy buddha always. thanks. :)

dear justine, that is most definitely sexy.. the extra detail in the panties is what did me in the most! :) thank you for the hugs and the email and the concern and will write soon. kisses!!

sweet O, thank you thank you thank you, I'm still reading, promise, and you are awesome, and I am getting along and hope to be properly back soon perhaps, I hope hope hope. :) love and hugs!!

Learn