Thursday, October 05, 2006

do it like they do on the discovery channel

Dear World (the one that is not enough),

I wish I were on some kinda mind-debiliating drugs so it'd feel more acceptable to be scratching my head all the time and saying 'Ahm just so confused'.

Ahm just so confused.

*reaches over for her rum milk punch spiced with cinnamon instead*

Does that count? Is a midnightcap excuse enough?

It's full moon time again goddamn.

Kind of time where I tell himI feel restless, pent-up. Like I could fuck for ten hours.

He types that he is sorry, and he feels my pain.

But tonight I woulda just preferred a longer time between the time for him to go and the bye , longer time between the bye and the going offline.

No matter.

My face is flushed, heat all around my eyes.

I act strong to feel strong and I feel weak for it.

Again with the strength thing?

I haven't cried in someone's arms in forever.

Nor have I let myself.


P.S. Nor do I have any clue what the title has to do with anything.

P.P.S. But I do know you and me baby we ain't nothing but mammals.

P.P.P.S. No, I wasn't drunk writing this. At least... not enough.

No comments: