Thursday, March 23, 2006

sciencey poetry

Yay, the sweet and great Orpheus helped me out, and my blog is back to normal.

I don't have time to say much, this next week is going to be brutal.

But we used these two words in my sciency lecture today, and they've been kinda rolling off my tongue the whole day:

deliquescence and
efflorescence

Aren't they lovely?

Deliquesce, to melt away until you dissapear, effloresce, to unfold and bloom to your highest point. Beautiful. Sexy. So fun to say too. I don't know what to say with them right now. But here you go, Orpheus, I'll dedicate the two to you. :))

Now back to work.

3 comments:

Challenging M said...

Hi Learn,

Thank you for the prompt - I needed it ;)

I've continued being very busy with getting my company moving forward again - plus the phone lines got struck by lightning taking out the network here and then requiring British Telecom to come and replace 120 metres of lines - its taken a month to get back to normal.

Anyway, I'll catch up with what you've been up to and see you back here.

:)

*hugs*

FH xx

expei said...

such lovely words -have been out of touch for a bit - too much curling stuff going on. the brier was fun and now the worlds. smiles.

O said...

Lovely, lovely words! science is so sexy, actually.

And orpheus is lovely; so glad you are getting to know each each other!