Wednesday, March 01, 2006

just


It must be that time of blog again… And I don't mean HNT. This will probably be my last one, loved it in some ways, that people stopped by to comment, but not good with schedules. Anyways, nothing halfway or subtle or mysterious about this photo. Much like what follows I suppose.


It just won’t do, this waiting.

Blank emotion when I come alone these days. Mornings mostly, in my bed. Burst into dry giggles and sobs. Still not release enough.

Will you find me close, finger me deep, wriggling in, you know, when the slippery stringy beading and threading of my insides begin? When I release onto your searching fingers, and you want me to tell you how much I’m enjoying, and I can’t, because I am, too much?

No, even that won't do, feel more than this, feel this like violence. Push comes to shove. Scratch, bite, fuck against you.

Backed up, trapped in my dreams, pinned. Pushing walls, reaching, kicking. Crawling. Always. Derelict. Deprived. Depraved. Crave. Always. Hit with every stretch. Blind. Wake up horny. Wake up just-do-me.

Your cock is there. In every dark stretch. Smell taste you. Toxic. Cunt. Needs. Splitting. Walls wet, part, plush, tight. By the dip and tip of the head of your cock. So heady. So giddy. Long. Heated. Firm. So needy. Can’t form. No sentences. Inside please. Don’t. Wait there. Don’t. Linger there. Inside now. I’ll coat. Skin please. Scalp please Be strong. Always. Be bare. White and squeeze and supple. Be your shoulders. Broad. Be your knees. Rock. Hold me down. Always. Hold my hand against my abdomen, naked. Can feel your fuck there too. When you pound hard. Beat. Beaten. Cunt…mound.. inside.. my… thighs…knees…calves…back…shoulders…spreads. Wildfire. Fingers alight. All over. Parched. Quick. Ignite. Brush. Fire. Slap and slip and sweep. Sweet. Know how you tingle, know how you burn, know how you build. Sweet. You focus, zone in and find. You take me over. Wake up horny. Wake up just-do-me.

Want to say all. Want to hear what you have to say. Always have, always do. Ask it in my ear. Say what you already know. Could tell anyone. Could have you tell anyone. Don’t care. Those you know, those you don’t. The cat is out. (Climb curtains. Claw. Screech. Pounce.) Carnal. Wildfire. Exposed. Come to light. Come inside. Just. Come. I am weary and hot and wanting. Wake up horny. Wake up just-do-me.

Feel this like a lump in my throat and chest. Petulant. Whiny, I know, I’m sorry. But I won’t repent.

Come to the chorus again. Can't refrain. Just repeat. Wake up, horny, just do me.

It just won’t do.

HNTbutton

14 comments:

The Melody Censor said...

If it is to be the last, you will be missed! HHNT!

Angotull said...

GROAN......... Wicked. Happy HNT.

Mia said...

This is a fucking beautiful shot - I love it!

Randi said...

is it hot in here or is it just you? hhnt

Wenchy said...

Awesome writing and a most gorgeous pic.

Butterfly said...

Oh so sexy!!

Happy HNT!

Osbasso said...

I'm going to hate to see you go... Hope you might come back on occassion!

PackerPundit said...

Happy HNT Gorgeous!!! :)
Romey

TiffaneyC said...

Beautiful!!

HHNT

Jericho said...

speechless... your body awakens me... your words move me... fulfillment is out there, here's to the journey ~HHNT~

Anonymous said...

Nice shot. You have a beautiful body. It will be missed but I totally understand. HHNT
TG

learn said...

Thank you all so much for the great comments!!.. I'm flattered.

I'm sure every once in a while when the feeling strikes, I'll take part.

I hope some of you find reason to return and read, naked pictures or no naked pictures. :)

Blog on.

figleaf said...

Yikes! You're so incredibly *cute!* I knew you were sexy, Learn, but for some reason I didn't think you'd be so adorably so.

Is this really the end of HNT for you? If so then this is a nice way to cap the effort. If not then... wonderful!

Take care,

figleaf

learn said...

*blush* Figleaf... Thanks!

And hey, I'm not cute, I'm sophisticated.

LOL, ok, that just always used to be my tongue-in-cheek reply when someone calls me cute.

But actually in this case, and coming from you, and for this picture, I kinda loved the comment. :)

Oh and you're pretty adorably sexy too..

Learn

PS Specially whilst taking off sparklingly white socks.. forgot to comment on that picture.