Monday, November 28, 2005

asking

god i'm horny. i'm sitting in a computer lab, everyone around, and i'm positively squirming in my chair. squeezing my thighs together. so much work to do. maybe i'll go to the bathroom. same bathroom i called T from. giggling silently with my finger on my clit and another's girl's shoes in the stall next door. he's not online. wish he was though i'm not sure what i would tell him. i had a nice fantasy about him last night. not a dream a fantasy. simple common one. hot one. he denied me again. why do i like to be denied? he denied me in the best way possible. i was on my hands and knees again looking behind my shoulder. i was begging and begging with my face and he was laughing and asking what's wrong. asking me what i want. he was moving the vibrator all around my clit but never on. the dildo was being pushed in and i was sucking it in and i was stretched and wet. but not the same. and he even stopped and said it was my turn. so i had to take it and do the pushing myself as he watched. and it felt so good but not the same. and i kept stopping and he would ask what's wrong. asking me what i want. and i was cumming all over the dildo despite myself. asking me what i want. dildo gone and now his gentle searching fingers. slick with thin cum. smooth slender fingers all over inside me but not the same. cumming all the same. asking me what i want. asking me what i want. pushing pushing. asking me what i want. cumming. asking me what i want. just please. just please coming out. asking me what i want. flat on my stomach. please. his hardness on my back. please. stroking without hands soft gently hard on my back. please. thin skin on my back. thick trace on my back. please please please. asking me what i want. your cock.

6 comments:

figleaf said...

Wow, *decent* fantasy, Learn. That's so hot. Along those lines I have a fairly common fantasy of sitting somewhere -- a computer lab would be fine -- and wondering, even suspecting, that the person next to me was as horny as I. Making matters worse I'd suspect she suspected I was feeling the same but neither of us were willing to risk making a move. In a way it would be a nice, intense, and genuinely enjoyable way to *not* have sex with strangers. :-)

Thanks.

figleaf

John said...

Now this made me hard...

Challenging M said...

ah, so close yet so far ;-)

I have to admit that I can only keep the denial going for a little while - I must be weak willed when it comes to filling an eager, hungry pussy ;-) Although it is fun to tease like that :-D

FH xx

anna said...

mmmm learn...I wish my mind was filled with thoughts like these...
a:)

learn said...

Figleaf- That does sound like fun! In this particular case, I had a guy friend sitting in the computer adjacent as I typed, and kept minimising windows when he looked over.. :)

FH- There is a time for teasing and a time for satisfying hehe. I like both too.

Anna- *hugs* It's definitely a good distraction... Like I said before, I'm glad Red and your honey are around to keep the dark thoughts at bay.

Love,
Learn

learn said...

John..how on earth could I have overlooked your hardness while commenting??? I must be blind!!

Thank you!! Glad you enjoyed!!

Learn