Sunday, February 26, 2006

tell me

The morning of, mid-lazy-chat, he tells me.

-Man I want to fuck
-Me too
I want to fuck you :)
-GAME!

We laugh. Adult wants in juvenile words and smiles.



The afternoon of, he tells me.

- There might be a development.. Not sure, I’ll let you know

A development regarding our threesome venture that is. Interesting.


The night of, he tells me.

- I can’t wait to talk to you

I would call, but he says he has to make a really quick call first. And then right after, we start a three window chat again, with another possible girl. I am dizzy from possible girls, getting a bit weary, losing some steam. All beginning on the same hopeful note, all disappearing or screwing up in their own unique way.

My head is beginning to drop from sleepiness, it is late.

She has me on webcam and she’s telling me to smile. Says she likes my smile. She says she is turned on. She is after me, I realize. It is strange to feel a woman after me, hard to fully grasp and believe. And I admit it pleases me too, this whole new realm of possibility, it is difficult not to give into.

We flirt and banter. I am attracted to her, blonde with a sweet and naughty smile in her picture. But I find it hard to get truly excited about something that still feels kind of abstract.

She asks is sex with either of us seperately is an option. I think she asks me about with him, him about with me. We realise we've never fully discussed this. He wants to know what I think. He says he knows that I've had sex with someone else, but we've never really fully discussed my thoughts on him doing likewise.

I tell him that I do feel like if we set out to do this together then we should do it together, both ways. But that if afterwards it wants to move in another direction, then we can see.

-As long as I know really.. Know what I mean?

-Yes, absolutely

The conversation moves on.

T tells me that she isn’t talking to him at all, whereas she is chatting all the way with me. I know that this is not a good sign. It is getting awkward running the two conversations, trying to gauge the extent of her interest in T through my questions, trying to check in with T to see how it’s going.

She is asking of our sex lives, both of us now. T copypastes his answers to her. He tells her.

…she likes to be whispered in her ear…

..she likes to have me control her..


Me. That’s me. It makes me smile and tingle.

He tells her more.

-Too private babe?
-No .. I’m trying to tell her as much too
And.. mmm

Very mm. I’m shocked how arousing it is to have him tell another woman what he does to me. Especially because it really and truly is what he does. I love that he knows it. I love to have it exposed.

He tells me. Abruptly.

-I miss fucking you (L)
All these girls
Yes new
Yes exciting
But makes me want a deep one on one with you
Noone fucks the way we do

I smile, shamefully glad. I was feeling a bit like this too.

-Me too.. all this talk around and about, now it’s like, let’s fuck
And thanks (T).. you know I feel the same.. we’ll talk
-Soon?
-Yes
-Tonight?
-Definitely

He says she’s really not answering him at all. I’m trying to hold back on her advances without pushing her away. She’s asking me to flash her. Take off my top or something. I don’t really want to. Just too plain and random. I realize also that T is probably right, her sole focus is me. I do not have the energy to judge anymore. She’s apologizing because she can see my discomfort from my face. She seems nice enough still, so I tell her politely that I should go to bed, and we can talk later. He’s given up on getting an answer from her, tells me I can call, or if I want, to stay and webcam more with her. I tell him nah. She leaves, only saying bye to me. I shrug. So much for that.

I call.

He tells me.

(to be continued.. can’t seem to write short posts anymore..)

2 comments:

anna said...

These things have a way of working themselves out...I promise!

I had to wait a long time for the right time, place and woman too, but in the end it was definitley worth the wait!

*hugs*
a:)

learn said...

:)

Thanks for the hope, Anna! Great that I can bank a leeel bit from your experience hehe.

love,
learn