Wednesday, May 03, 2006

maybe?

Do you think if I play loud rock music it'll detract my roomate from the loud noises that have just finished emanating from my closed door?

Maybe I can tell her Axl Rose just sounds like that sometimes?

Crap.

I'll just stay holed in until she leaves for class. Seeing my phased-out face right now will probably further her suspicions.

The question mark in her head should fade away after a little alternative information overload during lecture, no?

Well, I don't actually care so long as she continues to pretend to be clueless. And I try not to make a habit of it, promise.

But still. Damn premenstrual horniness. Damn T. Damn his dark foursome (!) fantasy.

The lunch I was supposed to cook lies trapped in my kitchen.

PS. Actually I think foursome could potentially be more equitable than threesome, maybe just me?

PPS. I'm the queen of typos, words transposed, extra words added these days, so if anyone catches them, do tell. They annoy me. Also, if you want to correct my grammar, I would love for you to, but are you sure you have that sort of time?

No comments: