Friday, January 20, 2006

a billion and one ways to say 'we'll see'

Tommorow night N comes to my house.

Herpes issues have been pretty much resolved. Another doctor I trust told me the symptoms didn’t sound like it at all, and also I did turn out to have a vaginosis that might have lead to a blockage of glands. I’m going to stop talking about it now cos I didn’t want this to be some gross look into the things that reside in my vagina. I just wanted to clear it here, though of course you never can completely after a scare. All I can say is condom use prevails regardless, I’ve definitely learnt that much.

I also got to talk to T a bit more, as I’ve tried to mention here and failed. Mixed feelings would be an understatement. He seems to think that I am a bit more serious in what I want from N, or this is how he rationalises my reasons for wanting to do this. But in the very least, he knows that N is coming to my house, and it’s very likely that we’ll have sex, and well, we’ll just see how it goes from there.

I’m not sure what I want from N. Our talk has always revolved around sex, and if I look at him from a distance, I just see a 21 yr old boy who wants sex and who’s found a girl he can have it with easily. There’s nothing hugely wrong with that. I don’t need to have every part of me to be valued at all times. I think if this is all it is though, then he should value my sex, just as I would his. I don’t want to be a generic cunt for his anonymous cock. Yes, let sex be all we’re having, but I’d hate for it to be about how many girls he’s chalked up, and what kind of prestige his experiences with me are going to give him. He hasn’t given me cause to quite believe it’s like that, but I kind of worry all the same. I want real sex.

I don’t know if it’s worth giving up the more intense kind of experience I’ve had with T. I may be runining away from complications that intensity brings me sometimes.

I think N is confused about what more he wants from me anyways. We don’t put a name on it for now, friends with benefits, dating with a kink, what is it? We’ll need to soon. I’ve never dated you know. I’ve never understood it. I’ve had one two-year boyfriend and T. Deep down I don’t think anything that starts off this hugely sex-based can lead to anything more substantial. Maybe just an old wives tales?

Whatever it is, we’ll just be people and try to be careful and hopefully all will turn out fine.

The nice thing about N is I don’t feel like he’s a creep. Isn’t that a roundabout kind of nice thing? He was quite charming on our first luncheon date. I catch him online every day and he talks about his parents and his friends and his schoolwork. We talk about our exes. We talk movies and music and politics. He is overly smooth perhaps, but not malicious I don’t think.

And I will say this for N, his enthusiasm IS a lot of fun. He has a lot of things he wants to try, and though his motivations for wanting to try them are a bit suspect, he does really really want to try. He has this evil gleam in his eye that he knows he has, and loves to play up. And he is a bit superior about it in his ‘watch out for me’ kinda way, and I shouldn’t fall for these kinda games, but I want to. I want to be this little kink of a girl who he can try things on. It’s hot for me. What can I say?

His conduct when he came to my house was quite impeccable. We had sex because we wanted it. I would talk about it more because it was interesting at times, though not as consistently smoothly rich and sexy as it has been with T. It was a mixture of uneasy kissing, shy laughter and surprise, and raw, brutal, just doing this sex. I remember one particular instance where he whispered in my ear ‘I’m going to fuck you’ and proceeded to do just that, pushing me backwards onto the bed, while I laughed, partly from nervous excitement, partly cos I was brattily thinking, ‘Oh, you can do better than that’

I think I don’t feel like talking about it much cos of my guilt for not telling of it to T when he asked on the phone. I want to act like it didn’t happen. Maybe, maybe though, it was because it was nothing that inspired me to write about. We’ll see what happens this time.

I was chatting with him just now and he’s told me that I’m kind of 'innocent in a very corruptible way’.. It makes me laugh. I wonder if I’ve played at being that way. I don't think so. Something about being seen as something to be corrupted gets under my skin in a queasy way. It turns me on, and then pisses me off at the same time because things like corruption and seduction imply no choice and control. Well it is the dilemma of anyone who likes to submit some control during sex, I’ll deal with it. As I’ve told him, I have no hold over him, just whether I choose to stick around for it or not. That goes for anyone really. That is always my choice.

We should have fun. I’m writing this all so I can put it aside and just enjoy myself for once. Stop buying into every worry in the world and just do what I feel.

We said our goodnights a bit ago, and we both proclaimed that we were psyched, and we were both grinning in anticipation of what might come.

He’s going to come to my house late because he’s catching the bus after class. I’m going to be waiting for him. I’m going to be tidying the house and remembering to put water in the jug in the fridge and looking for extra sheets.

It’s going to feel sneaky and dangerous again, this tall boy with grayish blue wolf eyes ringing my door bell around midnight, me letting him in. Will we start right off the bat, or will we be shy and awkward and crack weird jokes?

I think we’ll have some drinks and unwind in my living room, find ourselves relaxed and sprawled in it, him sneaking off clothes from me like I didn’t want them off anyways.

Will he grab me like he wants to, will he hear me screaming again, will he really, really grab me, really just take and fuck me the way I know he wants to? I want to see him do it, really let loose and do it. I want to challenge him and fight it, I want to laugh at him, tease and goad him if he doesn’t give it his all. I want to feel a fury and see it be held down by him and squelched in his moment’s fuck.

Plus, he said he’ll make me eggs for breakfast.

(There's room to be cynical even there, but what am I coming to, if I can't just simply enjoy a man making me breakfast?)

4 comments:

anna said...

mmm...a man who makes eggs! I love breaky.

But on a more serious note, although you sound confused, you also sound like you are trying to figure things out, and the way I see it, all we can do is try.
hugs
anna:)

expei said...

egg cellent beginning me thinks - enjoy

Challenging M said...

Hi Learn,

Just catching up with whats been happening with you - I'm happy that your scare turned out to be nothing to worry about :D

I'm going to have to think about the N and T things you've talked about; like you I feel conflicted about the emotions - I can definitely understand "missing kissing" and I feel that in a similar situation I'd try and resolve it the same way.

But these things have a way of working themselves out :-)

*hugs*

FH xx

learn said...

Anna - Thanks babe, I hope it will sort out soon..

Expei- :) Thanks, I'm glad we all agree that you can't go wrong with eggs.

Chef- Why, thank you. Though I'd expect no less from you. ;)

FH- Makes me happy to know you're reading. Yes, it is definitely confusing.. Thanks!

Hugs to all of you,
Learn