Thursday, January 26, 2006

clearly - it doesn't matter (part I)

Things started to fall into place bit by bit suddenly today.

Last night I finally chatted with N. I told him vaguely of my strange, confusing talk with T.

I was in the middle of trying to remind N in my own hum-haw-errr kind of way that him and I had agreed that if this goes just the sexual way, then I would reconsider my current stance on not seeing T. Ugh.

He cut me short, praise the boy-

N: So basically you’re saying that rather than have two fuck buddies you would choose T.

I was a little askance at the titles, but relieved, yes this was the kind of choice I was attempting to talk about.

L: Well, I’m saying it would be a difficult choice. :S

N is fun, cute, lots of energy, super kinky, yet cuddly and tender at times. Incredible eyes, ever changing blue-gray with a fleck of hazel in the center. He DID make me eggs that morning, and he did fuck me hard and dirty, ramming his cock in my mouth, cramming his finger into my ass with lube, strapping me to my couch. It was quite good. It was new and exciting. I’m still very attracted. Maybe something light and nice like that would be good to have. Maybe it would be easier than what I have with T. (I suppose I have a strange idea of what constitutes easy and light and nice) But still, something missing, something that made him impossible to write about without just feeling like I’m just prattling off sex acts, impossible to really fully want.

N: Don’t sweat it babe. I’m just buggin ya.. I’m cool either way. You sort out what you have with T. If you wanna fuck, you tell me. You don’t, you can tell me that too.

I felt so relieved to hear him say that all of a sudden. It cinched it for me in a way. He really and truly didn’t care either way. He never did. I hadn’t expected a fight or a plea. But hearing it put like this, I realized fully what had been niggling at me the whole time. His general indifference. It’s what made some things feel like a pantomime. And I realized suddenly that it didn’t seem to matter a whole lot to me either. All our encounters had been fun. They had been impulsive. That was it.

We could do it again, or we couldn’t. It didn’t matter.

It was so obvious. I felt strangely like hugging him. The conversation ended pleasantly on that note, with no undercurrents of tension.

N: Rest easy pooks..concentrate on the important stuff.

Yes, yes I would. (Pooks?..Well, guess it’s cute.)


to be continued

2 comments:

anna said...

sounds like things are going as smoothly as they can :)

Just ride the wave and let things happen...
a:)

expei said...

smiles my friend