Friday, January 27, 2006

clearly- yes (part III)

Then you’re telling me you’re stroking yourself, that you don’t usually like to stroke sitting down but that it feels soothing and good. I’m throbbing and quiet. You’re afraid you’ve said too much and I say no. Fuck, so horny, you’re typing. Fuck. Mmm.. is all I’m typing.

Then you want to hear more, want your ego stroked more as you stroke yourself, you want to be compared, and you know it’s bold and wrong, and I’m laughing cos I don’t care. I'm lightheaded and my legs are burning and I don’t care. And it’s subtle so I don’t know what to say but I want to tell you all… I don’t care, I’m shameless, I just want you to cum, cum from knowing what you do to me. I tell you how addictive and perfect and smooth and tight and warm you feel when you push inside me. I’m shameless. I tell you how it’s just a yes when you push inside me, and I laugh at my own silly lyricism. Fuck. I curse your pianist’s rhythm, laughing still, telling you how insanely good your rhythm is inside me, never mechanical, capturing me.. Fuck. You sound like you want to cum, I say. Are you trying to make me cum?, you ask at the same time. Always simultaneous, you joke.. We’re laughing. I was just saying what I felt, I say. K maybe I want to make you cum a little bit, I admit. We’re laughing. I’m wet. I hope you’re really hard.

Then you say watch this, you’re showing your cock on camera, we’ve only been talking like this for a minute, but you are longer and harder and thicker than even expected. You tease me with it in your hand. Mmmm. I’ve never seen you with it in your hands, alone, stroking like that. You shut the camera off, say it’s your first time on webcam. Tease. I’m asking if you liked it. You’re asking if I liked it, if it brought up any pleasant memories. Bastard. I just say yes. You type a moan, and you know it just won’t do. I have to hear you. I need to hear you. I tell you that. I say I’m gong to call.

Then we’re on the phone. So you need to hear me? I just say yes. Have you missed my cock? Yes. You ask if I have anything to show you. You say it’s only fair.

Then I’m on camera. The image is blurred, I’ m trying to fix it with shaking hands. My hands are inside my panties, I’m stroking my clit. I’m telling you about it because it’s hard to see. Show me your cunt. I’m standing. I’m pushing down my panties and lifting up my nightie so it’s hiked around my waist. Yes that’s it. I have the phone in one hand. You’re groaning. I’m standing, my cunt is there standing for you, my hand stroking it. You tell me yes, that’s the cunt I want to fuck. I can barely take it. I can barely take it now just typing it. Can you cum twice?, you’re asking. Yes, is all I can say. Yes? You tell me you want me to cum now like this, and then have me cum again with you later, enjoy it fully.

Then I start to really stroke, I start to gasp, my spine starts to collapse from the waist, my head lolling sideways down to my waist, phone tight in my ear, sobbing, yes, yes cum on your feet, you say, your knees weak, cum while you stand.. I’m moaning cos I’m going to fall, I’m going to cum, legs bending, cum leaning against the desk, I can’t scream, my roommate’s around, I collapse on to the side of the desk, my breath ,trying to catch, then you tell me to shut my webcam and lie down in bed and relax.

Then it’s just your voice, I’m in bed, I’m on my stomach, still panting, you’re telling me how you want to fuck me on my stomach, deep, you say you want to try and give me a different orgasm, make me squirt, put your cock deep and stroke my wall, find my spot, how I could let go to it, let it build, feel it strange, how I’d fight it, and you’d be able to hold me down, overpower me, how you’d love to see me fight it, moan, how you’d be fucking me, you’d see me, but I would just be there being fucked, and if I let go to it, I would just cum, feel it like a man does, ejaculate, maybe a little, maybe a lot, maybe a whole gush, but how gone I’d be right afterwards regardless, unable to cum again, completely emptied, just soaked onto your cock, would you like that you ask me, would you like for us to do that, I just say yes, dying, I’m going to cum, I tell you, don’t, don’t, sob, don’t cum babe, let me own your cunt, groan, move your hands in rhythm with my words, don’t cum, gentle and firm as always, let me own you, sob, you want me to own your cunt?, yes, you like when I own your cunt? yes, then don’t cum…moan.. you like when I control your cum?, yes, then don’t cum, I’m whimpering hard, trying to control my hands, zoning in on just you, whimpering, don’t cum, soon, soon you’ll cum, whimpering, tightening and tightening inside, feels so good to wait right at the brink, wait, hand slipping and sliding, thrusting onto my hand, listening to only you, faster, faster, fadingaway, cum, hard, you’re screaming it, hard, hard, hard, oh I wish I could scream, I hit hard against my hand, into my wet plush self, and I cry out, wish I could scream, cumming out of my lungs in a silent tortured aaaaaaa that I can’t sustain, breaking into a loud gasp, you’re groaning so loudly through it again because you're cumming too, groans I’ve missed, god that’s a drop, you’re mumbling between groans, god such a drop, I’m blanked out on my pillow listening and panting, barely there, you really focused on me there in that last bit, I could tell, thank you, thank you for that. you say all in one breath, I just say yes.

Then thank you.

..to be continued, last little bit.

2 comments:

expei said...

awesome. and hugs and kisses for you

learn said...

Expei- big hug and kiss back!! thank you so much reading..

Love,
Learn