Sunday, January 29, 2006

clearly - silly and good (part IV)

He was all hyper immediately afterwards. More than I’ve ever seen him. Phew, he kept saying. Trying to shake it off with a sigh. He put on a deep voice, joked about trying to ‘play it cool’ , said he was trying to be like, well that was fun, enjoy yourself now, bye, but that no, that was good. No that was really. quite. good, he kept saying. Maybe cos it was unexpected, he said. I don’t know. Wow…. Sweeeet... Duuude..You know what I’m saying? I was gasping with laughter after each mock adolescent exclamation, always easily amused when weak. I volunteered a Whoa and snorted. He was laughing, rambling like the kid he can sometimes suddenly be. I was grinning and giggling through my haze. Phews were still being passed all around. He kept jokingly apologizing for being so annoying.

I was quite enjoying it.

I’ll leave you to enjoy your bliss in peace soon, he said. Gimme a few more minutes.


Even if we don’t fuck again, at least now we have this thought, he said as we shut the phone.

I got up later and placed my hand between my legs from behind, and found watery cum had leaked out, slippery on my legs, still wet on my hand. (And I’m not usually much of a leaker.)

And I was naked in the mirror, and I felt fantastic, happy, energized, yes doesn’t matter what happens now, that was just so good

3 comments:

Challenging M said...

Wow Learn - thats been really intense (I love how intense you are).

Having caught just up, it seems like things are kind of sorting themselves out a bit, at least in your own mind. You and T certainly seem to have a very special connection and I hope he realises soon that he needs to do something to maintain it - that sort of thing doesn't come along very often in my experience.

My own connection with RL is similar in its uniqueness - although we haven't taken it as far as you and T yet, we'll be passing the 2 year mark in a couple of months. We've had some up and down moments in that time, kind of stopped talking for a short time. But in the end we've both realised there's more to our connection than can be allowed to just fade away.

I'm not sure its the same for you and T, though I suspect it is and I think you'll find this lull will pass and it will all 'sort itself out'.

Well, thats me going off being intense about relationships again, I do that a lot ;)

Look after yourself.

Love and hugs

FH xx

anna said...

oooh this one has such a feed seeded root of joy...I LOVE IT!
a:)

learn said...

FH- Like I said, thanks for the great comment, I'm still thinking about it. I have this horrible head cold that's blocking out all coherent thought. But I will get back to you, even make a post out of it maybe..
You and RL do sound like you have something for sure. And also you both seem more open to taking it somewhere more commited or deeper. I'm glad you're holding onto it... The world needs more patient men :)))

Anna- Oo why thank you, sometimes you just have to ENJOY :)