Saturday, April 08, 2006

body

“OK those have to come off now,” you say, motioning to my panties. They are silly and satiny, with black bows on either side. “Mine too,” you say. “Because I’m already getting hard.” This makes me grin. I lean back and pull mine off quickly. I find myself helping you pull your grey cotton off too, unconsciously impatient, just want to get my hands, something, on. You smile a bit and thank me. And then pull me back on top. Before I can get a good look of your cock.

And then well, I don't know, I fight to grind against you, get to what I want. Can't quite hit it. Just spatters of your hardness as I fumble. Your shirt is off. I’m clinging frantic again now, my soft shirt smushed against the expanse of your bare chest.

“Actually, lay back,” you decide, pushing me backwards with one hand. Above me now, you poke unhurriedly between my legs with your cock. Just touching. I try to push you in. Then you are in, unexpectedly, in one go. I gasp at the burn and stretch of you inside me. Fuck. Then you pull me up to you.

Then you raise me completely up and I drop on to you, take you all the way in, reaching up inside me in one stroke as I push down. I gasp. Fuck.

It really has been a while.

Then I’m seeing you lie back, your naked bright male torso stretched out below me, for me, makes me happy. I start to reverse against you, keeping my hands on your stomach. But you don’t let me ride long, I don’t think, just get up and quickly flip me backwards, keeping you inside me. I fall hard on my back with my head at the foot of the bed, feel you swivel thrillingly that way inside too.

You’re holding my legs to you. You’re securing them close, you’re slingshotting them apart. We can’t seem to stay still. You are folding and forcing my cunt this way and that. I am straining and tensing away. Inside and out.

You’re holding me up like a bundle as you fuck, never the same. Every pivot from your hips, every sudden subtle shift has me gasping and moaning. I’m on my back, and I think we stay like this whole time. But the sensation keeps building and changing, cranking and rolling closer. Think I’m laughing or something at one point, think some kind of ahaha is coming out of my throat.

Your face is intent and impassive as you continue. Shallow and fast. Deep and slow. Up then down, always connected. Deep cunt, you say softly, slamming firmer and then angling deeper. Really quite deep. I yelp with every push into the depth of me, pain and pleasure holding happy swinging hands, so intense. I gasp when you stop and push my hands on my abdomen.

A cold quiet fury seems to have taken you over. I look away, lean my head back further towards the edge of your bed, as far as it can go, as far as I can see behind me.

You place one hand squarely centered on my exposed neck, thumb on one side, four fingers on the other. Thumb around my windpipe gently and closely. Then the other hand on top. I swallow and heartbeat faster as you push gingerly, still pushing inside me. I keep secure and calm. Must be nothing but defiance, because I can’t even bear the confines of a tight turtleneck usually. But you continue, you push slightly more, just enough for me to begin to slip away in panic, wondering how far you intend to go. I push my palms into the mattress for control. My cunt melts as you push inside at your own pace, my cries still come out but ever so slightly strangled from under your fingers.

Just this feeling of my throat vibrating against your two curved hands.

And then yes, we just keep moving. Still this serene controlled rage. Placing my hands here and there, above my head, to the side, careful and deliberate. Holding me down finally, right by my cunt. Hand weighing down on my pubic bone to keep me still. I push up to get away. Or just instinct. Or just to feel more of that steadfast warm pressure, focal on my hard bone. You’re telling me as always to go ahead and push. You’re still fucking me evenly. It galls me, even through my ecstatic fog. I think I’m scowling. I know I’m squirming. I buck away and you slip out- I want you back in- something like a rueful smile twitches through my frown. Violent, you observe calmly, raising an eyebrow. And then push right back inside me without another glance my way, go right back to it.

So much for a slow fuck, we just keep going. Stopping only to ask if I’ve missed you. Gnaahaayeees. So much. So long. You always ask, my answer never changes.

And I don’t know how many times I’ve cum, am cumming. However many times you tell me to. I remember one time your mouth seals my ear, vacuumed by your hot lips as you tell me. You bite hard and firm on my lobe as I cum. Gasping and shuddering happy every time. Remember my hips clear levitate off the bed one time, a slow motion arch that takes me by surprise. You hold me, you stay in, hard. And well, we just go on.

3 comments:

anna said...

mmmm...what a delicious post to read!
anna:)

Jstine said...

Dear Learn -- what a lovely description of sexual perfection (were such a thing possible --lol)! Hugs, J

learn said...

Thanks anna! It was good times.. :))

Justine, thank you too! It's funny because if I end up doing the 'conclusion' of this encounter, you will see that it was not so perfect at all. But still so good.