Monday, April 10, 2006

sigh

Damn T. Finally coming online only to tell me he's going to cum. Me asking him to leave a message on my phone then, since I have no cell and am at school. I can't call from a payphone because he is in another city.

wish you could hear it in your ear now - teasing the shit outa you
maybe make you cum just listening


Then going offline.

oh this feels soooo good
bye

How predictable. How easily I fall. How I urge him.

I'm not even sure I enjoy this right now. Think I'm too tired from school. Think I'm blank inside.

No anger. No joy. Just this pain between my legs. I asked for this.

Well I'm going to a payphone to access my voice-mail right now, and then I'm going to the bathroom for some privacy...

Might cheer me up.

Update:

Mm I felt that.

Listening to him on a payphone was not smart. Not smart at all.

He took up two whole voice message slots, talking out his fantasy. So aroused. His arousal beckons insanely when I hear it. It wipes everything out I admit. Even this blankness.

I started off alright, not too many people around. Bit my lip and looked at the ground. Then as he got closer and closer, a few people started to pop out from the computer lab. Around me. Too far gone to fully care, too wrapped up, I gripped the metal edge of the booth whitely as he talked. I thought I would cry from the exertion.

He fucked her again with me watching, and then fucked me. This is an idea we cannot seem to leave.

We are awkward, he says. We are watching, he says. It is such a deep and dark want for him, he says. He describes it all. Down to her feel. Down to her orgasm. Down to the ridge in his cock I have felt that will grate upwards inside me. Down to the way we will cum. Down to the way he will hold me to him after our hard fuck.

I listen, feel the dampness begin. When he cums, all I can do is shut my eyes.

There is more. I will have to go home and listen to it just one more time, cum just one more time,and then delete, like he asked in the next message. He wants the voiced fantasy of the moment left in the moment. Mine, they are mostly preserved here. But it is his wish.

And that school bathroom, I got to it, it knows me well by now. I pulsed and pushed on my clit, rapidly bringing myself there, and then flushed the toilet right when I came, in case someone was around, so I could cry out. (Professional public bathroom cummer, I have become apparently.) The cum is not nearly enough, but enough for now.


Ah, life is so silly and random sometimes. It sticks its tongue out at me, and endears itself to me against my will.

Talk about your mood swing. An orgasm will do that for you.

Back to work. Sigh. And I wonder why my work doesn't get done.


Up-update: It just occured to me that I've partly preserved his fantasy here too. But he can't really stop that. Hmm. Will have to bring it up some time. I think he is just wary of the real live moment being physically captured. But I have not a mind for abstractions today. I am naught but a happy cummer. :)

5 comments:

learn said...

Nina-

Flushing in the flush-ed moment. *grin* Took me some practice.

Only works for conventional non-sensor flushers of course, since I can occasionally push down in the moment, but I will not, cannot stand up.

I really am silly.

Isn't it amazing how the sound of a lover's voice becomes like a opiate lullabye, sending us to that place, and making everything right again?

Yes it is. And I blush to say it, but ummm.. your writing can have very similar effects, and I will have to leave you a comment on your blog to that effect, once my post-read incoherent flushes are more under control. :)

Learn

Jstine said...

Dear Learn: What a sweet account of the latest phonesex (or -- I guess -- mailsex, blogsex, or whatever commnications you like for the purpose) with T. And What's-her-name, the incarnation of T's fantasies -- and of yours, too, as it appears. I'm going to have to look back in your blog to see how you set that deal up..I recall your talks with T about doing it, but not finding the actual girl.

Glad you, in your "flushed" state, are so happy and well fucked. Hgs, J

learn said...

Justine-

hehe IM0-tandem voice mail sex I guess.. :)

The incarnation of T and my fantasy remains err un-incarnated, and remains as whats-her-name.

Although T has just minutes ago told me he has perhaps found someone, so I should maybe ask what's her name..

I would be more enthusiastic but I may be coming down with something cos I just threw up. I need a hug.

I'll be back up and running soon I'm sure..thanks for the comment Justine.. and I'm happy to see your blog back running too...

Love and hugs,
Learn

anna said...

Oh Learn, what an intense post.

I think you are incredibly lucky to have such an intesnse sexual connection with T...

I know there are other issues...but when it comes down to it, regardless what happens you will surely always cherish your time with him.

*hugs*
anna:)

learn said...

I will Anna, thanks. :)

Why thank you, Nina, I do believe I will. And will and will and will.

Learn