Thursday, April 20, 2006

threeway

I couldn't stay away too long because I wanted to mark an occasion.

Yesterday I heard a girl cum on the phone. That's right, I had a three-way.

T orchestrated the whole thing, neither she or I had to do much talking. The girl B was apparently someone T had met up with, but was not someone he wants to fuck at all . But he said she had a very sexy voice.

Remember, he said, before she came on, remember I want you.

Her voice was indeed sexy, she cooed and squealed and trembled so delightfully. She had this breathy way of saying Yiiiieees to T's words.

It was cool. We came together hard. I have no idea what to make of it. It was a bit overwhelming. It was strange to hear him talk to another. And he was telling her all through, you're so sexy, look at the power you have now, look what you're doing to both of us. There was a lot to process, his words, her sounds, my arousal. I hadn't got much sleep.

She said, come time for her second cum, that she had to go to work soon. We shut the call altogether, since as T stated this was something special, for all three of us. You've inspired me so much, B, thank you.

L may not tell you, he said, but you've inspired her too. She probably has the dirtiest mind out of all three of us. She won't say it though... she'll.. write it. I laughed, blushing hard. I didn't like him talking for me much, even though it was true . Well, the writing part. The dirty part is anyone's guess really.

Bye B, I said tentatively as we left, the first time I actually directly acknowledged her, bye she said shyly. Awkward moment. She had a kind voice. I had felt her throughout trying for my sake to make sure he 'attend' to me too. I had felt T trying for her sake to downplay his attention towards me. I had felt myself trying for their sake to not be too demanding or controlling. Almost not be too turned on towards either??? It was fun. Bye.

He called me back two minutes later. Oh my god, I faked it, I didn't cum, he blurted immediately, not that I wasn't into it, but maybe I was tired, or nervous?...I had to fake it.

I thought he had cum. I felt sorry, and a bit betrayed.

He asked me if I had felt jealous at all. Yes, I said. I didn't really need to think about tha tanswer at all. Yeah? he said, a bit surprised, excited jealous, hurt jealous?

A little bit of both.

He sounded quite down. I don't want to hurt you, he said, if it's going to be something negative for you, we can scrap the threesome altogether.

Maybe hurt is too strong, I said, I don't know. It was confusing, it was new. I'd..I'd never heard you...

He agreed that to hear me talking to someone else would be weird too. Especially you, he said, talking. I was annoyed he should bring up my reticence again. But then I thought about it, me pouring into am eloquent heated stream of speech for another guy, while T listened with dropped jaw, and I had to laugh.

Yeah I know, I giggled, you'd be like: 'what the hell?!?'.

She called him while still on the phone with me. He was amused , said ok I have to take it, but don't leave. I need you.

He called back, said we would talk more about what she had said later. Then he fucked me hard and rough, there was ass involved, he claimed me as his, his claim felt like a question, but the words felt like actions, and I came again anyways, twice, hard, loud, messy, sticky.

As soon as he was done, he was immediately normal, all hello, how are you?. He does it on purpose, to be cruelly funny. I told him wearily and shortly to shut up.

How he laughed.

Did you cum?, I asked him. I've never asked him that before.

Yes, of course. No faking. I promise. I've never faked with you.

OK.

He told me again that he wants my full opinion on the call later on. Said it's easier to stop at this point. Reminded me he is going to want to settle down at some point though. We can't do this ... forever. My thoughts exactly. But that's not reason enough to do this either, so we should both decide..

Yeah, I don't know.

Yesterday, I heard a girl, aroused, on the phone.

3 comments:

anna said...

Wow, sounds like a very intense situation. Perhaps T is right...with a little time to process, it will all become clear.
*hugs*
anna:)

learn said...

Hug back anna! Yeah it is coming into focus a bit.

Thanks Diva. :)

Thank you Nina, you know I love reading you too. (How could I not?)
As to your question: it felt hot! I've been thinking now that I've gotten over all the awkward worries, I should go write more about it...

Love to all,
Learn

Jstine said...

Sorry that I've been incommunicada since last Thursday, but NOW have my beloved fiber-optic dealie back -- so can do all kinds of stuff fast.

Anyhow, it was fascinating to read about the actual session, after the scene-setting you so eloquently described. Really hot, and obviously something important to you. Now, on to the later posting!! Hugs, j