Sunday, December 18, 2005

gah

hallo? poke, poke.. sex? ..err.. are you there?

T is down a bit and I am sad for him. Think he may feel like wanting to avoid me a bit these days. I could be wrong, I can't tell. He's beginning to feel like a distant memory I can't recreate. I must see him before he dissapears. I think I'm writing this out of a superstitious hope, because every time I've complained here about not seeing him, I've ended up meeting him within a couple of days. Now that I've cracked the system it'll stop working, I know. :)

There is a new boy in the horizon. I don't know if he is initial worthy yet hehe. I don't trust him. I have this insatiable urge to turn him on though.

A chat with him made me realise the main reason why I don't want to date in the more conventional sense. I don't feel like having anyone put up with my lows again. I hate the reponsbility people I'm close to take for the way I can act.

I want to be able to dissapear when I want to.

3 comments:

anna said...

Learn, I hope the system continues to work ;)

And as for the new potential boy...good luck and keep us posted...remember so long as you lay out the rules from the get-go you don't have to feel any guilt about following them. (ie. the need to have lots of space when desired)

*hugs*
a:)

expei said...

hugs and hopes

learn said...

Anna- hehe as you'll see from my post, it kinda did..yay!!
yes, you're right, and I'm trying to figure out how best to let him know this.

Expei- thanks, hug back!

Love,
Learn