Sunday, December 04, 2005

one of many

I found a silver hair
In my mind today
I swear
I have a slowing
tower heart
Beats in shivers
I swear
This must’ve been
One of many

Times I’ve craved
a shower
for a lonely trance
a tiled dance
with myself
I’d disappear
out in a storm
with this
if I believed
I wouldn’t be seen

I found a torn page
In my thoughts today
I swear
You have a dying
lightbulb face
Beats in flashes
I swear
This will not be
One of many

Times I’ve craved
No one other
to feel lightning clean
No I’ll turn
into myself
I’ll disappear
into a mist
with this
I’ll make sure
You won’t be seen

No more
pacing the floor
where you first
kissed me
on my stomach
bare
I swear
My hair near the bottom
Of the stairs
Beam from the balcony
On our pair
of bodies
I swear

I took a dreamless nap
I took an empty shower
I found a silver hair
In my mind today

It must be
One of many

No comments: