Sunday, December 04, 2005

why me?

I don’t know why that last post came at a time like this.

I am in dire need of T right now. There’s no way around it, I’m consumed with the thought of him. It’s kind of terrifying.

Amidst all this deep down dark craving, my thought unexpectedly turned to X and I wrote. And maybe in some strange way, it was almost a comfort, this missing, this gentle tenderness. This I am used to by now. I miss him every day and you know, it barely hurts. It can’t. It was my own choice.

Maybe nothing more than one last attempt to hold on to my old safe life?

But this need for T right now it is just enough to bother me hard. It sits like a lead lump in the very center of my chest.

I wonder if this is what T meant by feeling something and needing it so bad it hurts. I wonder if I am as suggestible as all that.

It is more than that though. It’s my life right now that makes me want him. It’s being polite day in day out with my mom these last three weeks. It’s going to school, studying day to night. Sedated, calm, studious Learn.

I want to masturbate at night without having to quiet myself. I want to stick the first thing I find and ram it inside me. I want to feel plush and soaked. It bubbles up, I’m seething and this is what it is: anger, almost in tears from it. I toss and turn at night with thoughts of waking up and knocking everything in my room down, smashing the doors, screaming, and yes this too: being fucked hard, and cumming harder. I want to be me in all its intensity.

Threesome talk again with T. He wants it. I do too. I want it badly but I have the attention span of a monkey, and events in my life keep distracting me. I know he thinks I’m putting off because I don’t want it. I just want to feel ready. It’s a big thing, I want it to be good. There are lots of details to work out, and many things I probably won’t be able to decide about until I actually try. I wonder why I’ve been so shy to talk about it.

He tells me he needs it very strongly right now. Very strongly. He's not pressuring, just telling me. I tell him what I’ve been meaning to tell him, that the fact that I am not around or that I’m delaying should not stop him from carrying his want out. I’m not quite that selfish yet. Besides, doesn’t really stop us from doing it later if we both still want it. Obviously I’d be disappointed, especially since the idea of doing this when he is in such need for it is very hot. But I’m not here to play that kind of limiting role in his life.

He says he knows, but that I am his first choice. I tell him ‘thanks, that means something’.

Truth is I’m not too sure what it means. I’m not sure why I would be his first choice in this particular fantasy. He’s said he wants to watch me break a boundary. Virginal moi. And yes I’ve always been a leetle crazy when it comes to breaking boundaries. I never feel so alive, never get so excited, as when I’m doing something new. Aren’t we all like that?

This ‘why me?’ feeling is irrelevant I know, and it’s nothing I have control over. It’s something that’s already been floating around though, before all this talk. I had to ask him finally if he felt it’d been worthwhile meeting me. I’m not THAT insecure, but I feel like I need to know for sure before I can proceed any further. Like I’ve said before, I need to be where I’m wanted. I refuse to stick around where I’m being settled for, or worse yet, put up with.

It’s been a while, 6 months I think since I first met him in person. Another two years before that. We’ve grabbed moments here and there between ups and downs in our lives. Maybe I’m surprised we’re both still around. Then again, why should we not be?

He said ‘yes of course, it's been great...what a circle from where we began.’

All the answer I needed, I won't ask him again. At least, not for another six months hehe.

Argh so much to sort out, so little time. To be continued later I suppose.

5 comments:

expei said...

six months is a long time - need to satify those needs before then

learn said...

Hallo expei!!

Not sure if I made clear, because my sentences are a bit oblique here. I meant we've been seeing each other now and then for six months now.

If you mean I shouldn't wait six months to ask him questions of this sort, yes I agree, I'll probably just ask whatever I want whenever I need I to know. :)

Thanks!

Learn

learn said...

oh and I mean questions about this being worth it for him...

Hope to satisfy sex needs in two weeks or so hehe..

My head's all over the place from over-studying sorry..

Learn

Jstine said...

This was just six months ago for you. You were sooo controlled (and I don't mean "controlling" -- big dif!) in keeping your and his needs understood and balanced. It is an art in a relationship, and you seem gifted in reading yourself while empathizing with the other person.

There is a small, exceeding well-hewn paragraph in the middle of your posting; it is so perfect and pleasing. I hope you don't mind if I borrow it to muse upon in my blog. (I can highlight and move it that way, being a total lazybones, huh?) DO come over in an hour or so, and see whether any sow's ears are spun from your silk...

Hugs, J

ps -- I hope your blog tells you when you get new comments on old posts...I had a lovely on-line thing some months ago, and we both riffed on the other's back numbers. (I was a sort of fall-back for her, as her old lover stumbled and faltered...and then didn't.)

Jstine said...

As I hope you've already seen in your inbox, I realized I should not have poached your elegant text, however passingly and even for a worshipful purpose. So, just now, I returned it with a small thought or two, a bit abjectly, somewhat embarrassed.

Sorry, J