Wednesday, June 14, 2006

3. when we can - feel

Dear T,

I absorb myself in pure sensation these days.

On a makeshift bed in my living room on a heat-wave’s night, I play with an ice cube, circling it on and around my nipples. My breasts sweaty, in a pulled down nightshirt, loose and thin and white, night air through the window and everything blue and grey from the lights outside.

I glide the melting ice down my stomach, wincing, then down by my heating cunt, sliding the diminished slip of chill inside, the drips soaking my folds, the spikes of frosty pleasure-torture through me.

I cram my fingers inside once it's gone, as many as I can, as deep as I can, just to feel how far I can go…

4 comments:

learn said...

Diva- That is so sweet. :)) I'm loving that people have still been around even when I wasn't..Those are just the right words to hear.

I'm sorry I've been too deep in la-la land to stop by your blog, but I'll be sure to go do that now.

Take caRe!

learn said...

Thanks Nina!

Mmmmm you know I think I lived that err sensational night all over again in your sexy comment.

Love,
Learn

O said...

Delicious, darling. I love ice....wonderful memories, and visions you've gifted me with as well.
love
O

learn said...

You're welcome, sweet O.

Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice?

Love,
Learn