Monday, October 10, 2005

Act Two

We are supposed to be taking a nap.

I am trying to fall asleep when T sidles up behind me. His one arm hooks me in towards him, his fingers pushing a little at my mound. He slams into my ass, slowly, with increasing force. No penetration. Just mock fucking.

And I do feel mocked, mocked for my surprised flaring want, a want he purposefully falls short of satisfying. I wonder how far he intends to take this. I mask my moans, mixing light laughs into my sighs.

But when he continues, I push back against him, pushing back defenses. I trust and give in. Just as I start to moan in earnest, he stops, rolls back away from me. I hear him say, devilishly casual, his back already to me:

‘Alright well… have a nice nap’

I am livid and laughing. I kick and swat at his back. I swear at him freely and loosely. But of course I don’t ask for him to come back and continue.

‘You bastard!’

He laughs, delighted.

‘You complete bastard!’

‘Oh..’ he chuckles. ‘It is so fun to be a man sometimes’

I am smiling, and I am thinking that being a man has nothing to do with it. That there is a woman who can tease him as mercilessly as he does me. Who sneaks up to him as he is trying to sleep. Who takes his cock in one hand, and pushes her cunt against the skin above his ass so he feels it, ever so wet and warm. Who breathes words into his ear telling him just how good she will feel pulsating around his cock. Who forces him to tell her just how much he wants her to fuck his cock with her cunt. And who can then hold that pleasure in her palm, refusing it and dispensing it at her will.

I am not that woman yet. But maybe I can be. Given a little more confidence, a little more experience, a little more control, maybe some day, if I feel like it, I will be.

But for now, I calm myself down, trying to dim the tingle he’s awoken in my ever-ready cunt.

I satisfy myself with one last pinch at his leg and a mutter of ‘Fucker…’, settling my back down into the mattress, and re-closing my eyes.

Even as the word leaves my mouth, he is upon me. He is trying to flip me on my stomach and I am resisting.

No no no, not again, not at his whim again.

But my resistance is doomed from the start, it loses heart even as it begins.

I am flipped easily, bounced onto my stomach with the extra force, and when I try to flip back I am kept most easily there, and though I cross my ankles to entangle them at first, my panties are most easily and quickly and thrillingly yanked off. And when he forces my ass up in the air, when he pauses to pull out his cock, when he holds me by the hip to keep me still, when he begins to push in at my entrance, I squirm both away from him and towards him, torn and panicked.

And his voice taunts me from above, infuriatingly calm and soothing:

‘It’s ok…Go ahead..You can resist if you want…You can resist… if you don’t want this’

You know I do, goddamit. Though I won’t say it. I may tell you all the time. But not now. Not this way.

Oh but I am already incredibly wet from it all when he pushes his hard cock roughly inside.

Silly girl. Fooling no one. Struggling against yourself.

I allow myself finally to grudgingly scissor my legs closed when he tells me to, so that I am lying completely flat under him, part of my face muffled in the pillow.

And he fucks me like I need right then, hard and deep and slamming.

My cries lose protest and gain pleasure with every thrust.

I cannot believe how insanely wet I am becoming. I actually feel it welling up from a spot inside my cunt, more distinctly than I’ve felt before. It is divine, this surging leaking feeling. Even in the animal moment, I want to tell him about it, I struggle to tell him about how wet this is making me.

It is not long before I start to get really frantic, and he is again telling me to cum.

I am not ready quite yet when he commands it, I need just a second more or so. So I take it. He gets louder and more enraged above me during this delay, still ramming hard into me:

‘..Cum. CUM. You better fucking CUM for me….’

Yes, it is his rage, the rage in his cock that gets me there, hitting against my shivering insides, bringing me to a deep and flattening orgasm, my expanding ribs feeling almost about to break from the collapse, leaving me happily gasping into my pillow.

He stays resting on top of me for a minute, and then throws himself on his back next to me, saying he will save his cum for later.

Peace and calm and clear is suddenly in the air between us as I lie there breathe breathing away. We are quiet but I cannot tell for how long.

I battle the sleep that my bliss always attempts to immediately tide me over to.

It is an attempt to preserve, a fear of spoiling a moment, because I feel that what I want is to fuck like this and then just drift into sleep side by side, without a word exchanged.

But we do end up talking for a bit, and although I am mostly incoherent, and not very enlightening, as it turns out, my bliss and my memory of it is left intact.

And my sleep, when I do give in to it, is wonderfully unbroken.



(Act 1 and 3 of my freaky Friday is underway...)

5 comments:

expei said...

and now i will have to do something before i can fall asleep. hehe

anna said...

oh learn, that one is RED HOT!! Like it a lot!
anna:)

learn said...

expei - hope you had sweet dreams. :)

ooo anna, glad you liked!

Anonymous said...

Holy $#!+!!!! Wow! Give us more of this and I'm bookmarking your blog!

learn said...

lol thanks. :)) glad you liked!

my blog is all over the place in terms of content, and this is definitely a hard act to follow.

still, i hope you'll find occassion to visit often.

learn