Friday, October 14, 2005

welcome

I stared at my screen for a long time. I really did.

When my stats showed 600-something people had visited my page in the past two days, I figured someone somewhere must have miscounted. By a LOT.

But a thump at the back of the monitor, a pressing and repressing of the 'refresh' button, and nope, it was still there.

Turns out I've been mentioned in the Sex Blog RoundUp on Fleshbot. For my 'crazy intense wrestling sex' in Act 2. Wow. And woohoo! Thanks Bacchus.

I have to admit, seeing my blog nestled amongst the luscious likes of FigLeaf and Red and PussyTalk and DesireX gave me quite a pussy tingle.

(Funnily enough, I had already read most of the entries in the list. I really do have to get around to linking to all the places I read)

Thanks for coming around all. And do say hello if you feel like it.

I bite, but only in the heat of the moment.

5 comments:

DESIRE X said...

Thank you so much for the link.
Your kind words mean the world to us.

We are beyond words at that particular link and I must say, we are thrilled to be linked in the presence of such fine company as yourself.

It has been a pleasure reading your blog. Simply DIVINE! LOL

Care to wrestle?

HER

anna said...

congrats LEARN!! You deserve it girl, keep up the good work!
anna:)

expei said...

congrats - and biting in the heat of the moment is certainly acceptable.

learn said...

Desire X-

Wow. Thanks!! I know what you mean by being overwhelmed.
I'll be over on your splendid blog for a full response.

Anna-
A big hug to you! And thank you so much!! You calling that entry red hot was enough for me. :))


Expei-
Thank you! You never did tell me if you had sweet dreams afterwards or not...

Biting is acceptable, yes.. maybe even desirable?


Learn

Jstine said...

lovely to see you getting such a great response on the Web!