Wednesday, October 19, 2005

devious

Oh I was so bad. Oh he was so bad. Oh but it was harmless and oh I’m so glad.

I wish I could say more here, wish I could lay it all down, but I can’t. His secret, not mine.

L: tell me again that my words gave you an erection
L: tell me again
L: or just say yes

T: your words made me hard - the blood is flowing out of control to my tip - the head needs to burst

L: mmmmmmmm
L: good
L: that's all i'll need before your call


T: my call will need to find you ready to boil

L: it will

It did. We had hardly any time and still I came too soon.

T. Hot T. Hottie. Sorry, sorry my first cum was not together with yours.

I lost my head. Your devious timing. That whisper. That whimper. That cock. Those two fingers inside me like you asked. Spread wide like you asked. Finger on clit like you asked. I lost my head.

I told you like you asked. Once, twice, thrice. Broken, frantic, changing every time.

I- need- to- cum

And I did not lie, I did. The more I told you, the more I did.

It took me before I knew it. It grabbed me by surprise.

My body came before my mind knew it. I felt it like a rush that did not wait for yes or no. I was squishy and wet and wonderful on my fingers. I was this wide range of gasps and cries as it let itself out. You heard me.

And though I was too soon, you were there through it all, I heard you through it all. These are all I heard, or maybe this is all you said.

Cum- orgasm- cum

My orgasm came and my body was in that second satisfied. Yet in that second, my mind was rearing for more. Turned on by my speedy cum, turned on by your cum waiting, turned on by it all still. Greed, a woman’s blessed greed: if only I were not so full, if only I could feel that again, feel that filling again.

A greed blessed, because I could. In that heart-pounding second, I could be wiped clean. Praise. I could put my hand back on that clit. Praise. I could start again. Get there even faster this time. Starting to gasp and gasp again.

You told me,

Yes- cum – unh- cum – cum so I can cum

You told me that you were cumming, you told me you were spurting. I was there, I was there with you this time. I was cumming too. I was sighing and shaking too.

I was so wired, so on, it had been so long, this was all so exciting, I think I would have cum again on top of that if we had time. And again. A loop with no beginning or end.

You were rushing words so fast, so quiet so as not be heard, so breathy from your cum, so hot. I tried to catch them but I was still sighing, still living my cum.

I have to go – You’re going to get me in trouble- I don’t know if that thought of getting me in trouble turns you on- but I have to go

My low throaty laugh was your only answer before you shut the phone.

Later, when I crawled out of my bed, smiling, I found your message on my screen:

T: thanks babe
T: you are soooo sexy


L: mmmmm as are you

That smile stayed on my face for hours.

3 comments:

anna said...

oooh learn...its so vivid, amazing, sexy and beautiful. a:)

expei said...

it is beautiful isn't it. I echo anna's comment.

learn said...

oh, anna, expei, you two spoil me so. :)

thank you both!!

a little naughtiness is always a beautiful thing...

learn