Wednesday, October 26, 2005

inevitable

To watch you masturbate. To see it close up. To have you lie down flat. To let me watch. To have my head between your legs. To be right there. Right there. My head sideways, our bodies a loose L. To see what I’ve only heard. To witness the hand that moves with your sound. To see you stiffen. Under your own touch. Under your own thought. Close enough to reach out. To touch. To smell. To taste. To refrain. To just take in. To take in as you feel your head begin to swell. To watch your shaft lengthen. To see your tip engorged. Ready. To see you ready to lose control. To lose my own. To cry out with you. To press my hand, sudden, gentle, on your balls. To feel. As you cum. As you surge. To see you spill out over yourself. Your cum. Drops of it. Right there.

My cum. Right after. Inevitable.

4 comments:

Jstine said...

Learn:

How sexy you make even the simplest act!

Seriously, I generally think a woman masturbating is the most sensual thing, and watching is unbelievably hot.

But I admit you made T's little "tease" really, really compelling (or should that be cum-pelling???)

And thanks for the fun comment on that shot of Jen!

Lots of hgs! Justine

Jstine said...

that's "huuuuugs"!!!

And a kiss! J

learn said...

Justine,

Aww thank you. That's gotta be the coolest compliment. (Can I copy you and say 'cum-pliment?')

I can only imagine how it would feel to watch a woman masturbate.

And imagine I will. Mmmmm.

Hugs AND kisses,
Learn

learn said...

Justine, forgot to say (looks like you're not the only one), my pleasure when it comes to commenting on your site. I'm always flattered to see my 'name' in your post.

Learn