Sunday, October 02, 2005

at the doorway

as soon as you see me slip a finger inside slide do it before you do anything else yes when you see me find a wall to trap my back against lift my skirt and do just that yes wet i’ll be wet don’t doubt it don’t question it just do just that invade me with your index warm wet around index warm our breaths mmmm yes just like that feel me parting just like that hold my one leg up against your side so i part more give me something to hold on to your back your neck your mouth mmmm suck sweet on my fingers yes let my other arm be up extended spread fingers pressed against the wall for balance for control hear my cry as soon as you see me and let it be from that finger move closer slide my leg back down to move closer stay inside but move closer touch your tongue first in between my spread fingers then inside my mouth my already open panting mouth i’ll close it to hold your tongue holding and sucking parted lips parting a quick soft bite on the way out so hot hot your earlobe to tug between my teeth push another finger inside push the third in yes my cunt yes just keep it there bring your thumb onto my clit and push yes just a little gentle gentle push slide left oh move the rest of you back now be just that hand now let me see you do it doing it to me want you to see what you’re doing to me (lost face lost lost moment) feel what you’re doing to me (feel it on your fingers a little wet when you slipped inside when you saw me now just a dripping mess of inside skin burn) hear what you’re doing to me (un-quieted) give me just a bit of your noise face too you make me wet with your i want this groan and your i’m taking this look (except you’re giving and i'm taking) wait let me pull you in just a bit to tug it all down let me see that too so i can reach out enough to feel that too cock in hand (your cock is in my hand) the things the many things the many very yes the yes we will do with this in hand so so warm and thick were you this hard already before you saw me and slipped inside did i do this to you is this mine is this hard cock mine do you give it to me now for me to use on me in me i do so want it in me pause with cock in stroking hand pause with breath in throat (just pause) your fingers push away from each other pushing me apart god yes my parts pushing open wide you prop me open wide with your fingers god (disquietingly loud) push still furrow in still your cock frozen still in my hand gripping so so deep begin to lose a part of your hand inside chunnel in deep deep wet oh so wet oh relentless you taking my hand and placing it on my clit like i could oh and i could (be pushed up higher under my own fingers) throbbing heat pleasure heat throbbing fuck fuckfuckfuck panic where are you reaching what are you touching please push harder please don’t stop almost fuck oh god fuck me please don’t let me cum like this so easy fuckmefuckme Fuck Me Now let me cum from your fuck yes from your still in my hand fucking cock swollen oh thank you you’re turning me around thank you you’re grabbing my hips towards you thank you holding my wrists against the wall pushing in ooo always so fucking warm and smooth and perfect and full when you push in so past ready for this this one is just for my cum later (soon) later we will walk away from this doorway and find another place to fuck so i can enjoy you fully finally fully exploding inside me (white white and hot and sticky- will it dribble out- i want to know) but now just do this just for me skin of your legs bumping on my ass pump piston push blank wall joyful crying just your pushes just your cock just you for this for this i ask you to slip a finger inside when you see me so it can cum to this so i can hold your cock in a slippery tight embrace like this not long now not long just a little faster harder just a little more yes yes YES i c u m (cum cum ummmmmmmmmm)…everything jostled and shaken and released trembling hold me up keep me here i’m gone o.

7 comments:

figleaf said...

Wow. Whenever I try to write erotically I'm always afraid it comes out sounding too stream-of-consciousness-y. Now I wonder what I've been so afraid of! Wow.

Nice one, Learn!

figleaf

learn said...

figleaf-

oo so glad you liked, i was afraid it would just come out as a difficult hash of a read- or a cyber-chat. not that there's anything wrong with that.

i'm the same, i feel self-conscious about using any kind of style really. so when i found myself sounding stream-of-consciousness-y (as you put it), i figured, what the hell, might as well give in completely, and take it alllll the way.

know what i mean, know what i mean? *nudge nudge wink wink* :D

thanks!

learn

expei said...

reading this at work is just not fair- i'll have to re-read it when i get home and can release the pressure caused by it. mmmm
smiles

anna said...

hot hot hot girlie! keep up the good work!
a:)

John said...

Wow, what can I say, this leaves me breathless...

expei said...

i did reread it and it was as hot as the first time - worked wonnders. mmmm

learn said...

anna - thanks hon!

john - i do enjoy the thought of taking your breath away...

expei - on the first read, ooo sorry if i caused an 'uprising' at work. (actually no wait, i lie, i'm not sorry at all)

on the second read, working wonders? you make me blush.