Wednesday, October 26, 2005

correction

When I send T my 'inevitable' fantasy, he says it’s hot, but then he reminds me that he doesn’t usually touch himself when he masturbates. That he just lies back in bed with his thoughts, and maybe the occasional friction from the sheets.

He has told me this before. So I hadn't included any descriptions of ‘pounding’ or ‘milking’ and such in the piece. Still, I had thought that at least some stroking, some handling, just now and then, was involved.

I stand corrected.

My response was to crack some silly joke about having to stick my head under his sheets then. With a flashlight, now that I think of it.

I joked, because I was in that kind of mood.

But really the thought of it drives me absolutely insane. I don’t know about you, but I find that pretty fucking HOT.

To think yourself into ejaculation. To lie back and just CUM.

Who does that? What goes on in there?

I mean I can get pretty close that way. But never all the way. Never without at least a little flurry of fingers pushing on my clit, especially towards the end.

I am so awesomely arrested by this image of him cumming like that.

Does this make me a ‘mind snob’? I mean, I do love the touch, the feel, the grab, the squeeze. But still, this fact about him makes me so damn horny for him.

If I said anything more to him, who knows what overblown thing I’d be gushing in the rush of that moment?

I am in sexual worship of your intellect.

I genuflect in the giant shadow of your mind’s eye.


Wet me with your appetite. Fuck me with your psyche. Trap me inside your head. Pin me to your dreamscape.

I want to jump your imagination.

I want to grind vivid thought to thought.

I want to have your mind’s babies.

LOL. OK, scratch that last one.

2 comments:

expei said...

i've tried not touching - but always give in at the last minute unless i'm tied up. hmmmm. might need some help on this.

learn said...

LOL expei.

I haven't gotten around to commenting yet on your indecent blog. But the vivid imagination you must have to come up with that whole long, detailed sexy story of you, M and BF has not escaped me.

Keep at it. Definitely get someone to tie those hands down. :))

Learn