Thursday, September 01, 2005

45 minutes

I'm at T's door and I'm late and now we have only 45 minutes.

When he opens the door, he waits behind it, because he is already down to his briefs and shirt to save time. I smile and then we laugh.

We hug hello and I hug him a little longer then I would, push my body against his a little harder than I would. I think I feel his cock.

Butterflies have already organized frantic river dances in my stomach at this point.

'Are you good? Are you relaxed?'

I laugh, sigh and say yes all at once.

'Look I’ll show you, I’ve even got the bedroom all ready for you'

Down his already familiar corridor to his bedroom. His bed awaits dimly, towel in the center, sheets ready.

I see it all and I laugh. I seem to be doing that a lot.

He holds me again and asks me if I'm nervous.

'A little'

He twists into a smile.

'A little?'

He suggests that he leaves the room, that I take off all my clothes, and lie down in bed, and then he can come when I'm ready.

Alone in his room, I have to keep nudging myself to be reminded that this is happening, that I am here, and I am doing this.

I did not expect it but I feel like I'm drifting away. I'm wanting but I feel strange. Fluid is draining from my mouth, my heart keeps rising suddenly.

I peel off all my clothes in a rush. I slide naked under his sheets.

I think of the difference between fantasy and reality. How I can call him naked to bed with legs spread. Or how I can wait trembling under sheets.

But I need this cover again today, it is not shame or fear, but I still need some game, some uncovering by him.

I wait. The only other context I've waited like this is in a doctor's office but I shake the thought off.

Just when I remember that I was supposed to call him, he asks if I am ready. I clear my throat and give a yes that is fainter than I'd like.

He comes in. Oh god. He comes in and I can't look at him.

He approaches. He comes closer and I avoid his eyes. I laugh a shadow of a laugh. I wish I could breathe.

He climbs on top of me, straddling my legs through the sheets. He climbs on top of me, and I moan a moan that does not match his simple action. He climbs on top of me and my mind feels like an orgasm and I know that for the rest of the time, my body will just be struggling to catch up.

'So, what would you like to do with our time?'

His hand rests right below my stomach. I can only whisper.

'I don't know'

He looks amused. I laugh again.

'You don't know?' He begins to move his hand lightly. Only the sheet between us. I swallow and close my eyes. 'We can not do this, can do something else altogether if you like'

I smile shyly and answer only by reaching over to unbutton his shirt. Men's shirt, buttons on the other side. Every button gets me closer. More than anything I crave skin, his skin, our skin touching.

He pulls back when I get to the third button. He is above me now and I could cry with relief because he is touching me. I watch his palms at the swell under the sheet where my breasts are. They squeeze lightly and push my breasts together. I sigh and sigh though it is too soon to cum.

He pulls the sheet down gingerly and exposes my breasts, brown nipples turned hard, tinges of pink at the tips. He takes in his breath the same way I do mine. I gasp when he finally places his hands on me, on my breasts. When we finally touch, I do not even try to be quiet. I really do feel like I could cum.

He is kneading the flesh of my breasts in his hands. I try to maintain control but it’s been so long.

His hands move down in between my legs. He massages the covered spot as I groan.

He pulls off the sheet all at once with much flair. I gasp a little. I laugh too because suddenly, strangely, in that moment, it feels like I’ve been exposed all along.

My body is naked before him. A slow hiss, his face almost cruel. His hand slaps down on my stomach, traps the skin there and pushes it down to my hipbone.

He takes the sheet again and bundles it lightly in between my legs. Oh.

He moves the cloth casually, it doesn’t even touch me. Maybe the folded edge of one corner does, I think it’s right below my clit, I think it’s grazed my lips. I want to feel it more. I want everything right now. I want this torture.

I try to move my body to get something to touch.

Then he places his hand finally and pushes on to me and oh. Oh my cry is almost a complaint. Oh it should not feel this good. Oh god finally.

He gives me only a little taste before he takes my hand and places it there. He tells me:

I want to watch

I don’t want him to stop. But I want him to watch too.

I slide my hand down and find my clit. It balloons into my hand at my first touch, wet, expanding faster than I can ever remember.

After even the first few circles, it is difficult to keep touching. I am moving my fingers so lightly, but I still shake with each tiny motion.

He watches. He listens. He touches. God.

His mouth is at my collarbone. His hands are on my body. I can’t go on.

He’s murmuring:

Keep going, don’t stop… keep going.

I can’t go on. I won’t stop. My fingers are barely grazing me. I can’t go on.

His face is at my stomach. His tongue, his teeth are at my stomach.

He moves down to my legs, takes an ankle and places his mouth on it, the way I’ve imagined. Kisses a little further up too.

He waits with his fingers at my cunt.

His phrases waft up to me:

……keep going…. make your opening hot and inviting for me…

He starts to explore, pushing inside.

…when you touch yourself like that… so warm and wet…

I’m writhing, I really am. I can’t touch anymore. I can’t.

He’s fingering slowly. I’m dying. I may be dead already.

…. that’s it….. so good to feel an orgasm just from you stimulating your clit….right on my fingers

My smell is sharp and heady in the air. I feel myself start to tighten around him.

…pussy clenching …

My clit feels like an explosive. I can’t touch. I want to touch. I shudder and shake and shudder.

I’ve swollen so large. I am almost numb. I have to stop. My arms flop down finally to my sides with a sigh.

He places his hard cock at my entrance. He dips in a little. I whimper.

I am overwhelmed. There is so much more to experience. I can hardly keep track.

He enters me all at once and a grunt erupts from me. My insides have been trying to slough off old blood and there is this rawness to me. His every move has sharper twisting edges, pain taunting pleasure, alive, real, I feel it all more, I grab his back and goad him on, I feel perverse, I ask for this too yes, I dance free with these animal grunts, I feel like I am disappearing.

The pain recedes as fast as it appears; I quickly turn smooth again, just rolling pleasure again. He continues to move so my grunts turn to cries, getting more and more frenzied.

We have to take a break, my stickiness stings him, there is not much time, but we have to anyways.

I wait for him as he goes to the washroom. I try to catch my breath. Try to stay in the moment.

A little bit of chit-chat when he gets back but we don’t have time to waste.

He pulls my legs towards his cock again. Some of my intensity has worn off. It is almost a relief, it was so difficult to maintain, so fragile and ready to be shattered. I can lay back and enjoy more clearly now.

He enters me stiff and it is divine and spiky. He starts to fuck me slowly.

I wriggle my hand down between us so I can touch the base of his cock. I want my hand there touching him, feeling him in the moment before he goes inside.

I don’t realize that I am staring at him, searching his face for his want, until he flashes his blue eyes comically at me and I laugh.

His body is suspended above me, this skin, this feast, I must be biting, I don’t know, I keep finding skin, his arm, when I can manage it his chest, his neck, I want my hands, teeth, tongue on whatever of him I can find.

I keep grabbing him, my legs are wrapped around his waist, and I keep pulling him in closer with my legs as my pleasure rises.

…there you go…

There I go, yes, my pelvis keeps getting pushed up, and he has to warn me to lay flat so he doesn’t slip out.

But today I need him close, closer, close as he can get.

And maybe he knows because he leans down onto me suddenly, his whole body on me. He grabs my head and pushes it to the side so my one ear is exposed again.

He doesn’t talk at first. Just hot humid gusts from his mouth in my ear. He has me by the hair, pulling it up, little needles tingling all over my scalp, feels so amazing.

He licks into my ear, wet and wonderful, starts to whisper…

…don’t you wish my tongue could be on your pussy right now?…

I nod helplessly, cursing my bleeding. He continues to talk and I try to follow except he is fucking me and it is so hard to think.

… yes feel it…. feel how it is to have a man stuffing you….

Yes, he is stuffing me, harder and harder, filling me over and over. I feel almost beyond a need to cum, want to be here forever just so I can feel this.

My hand is trapped there still between us. There is the very tip of my fingers grating against the base of his shaft, the part that has not made its way in yet, just a smidgen of touch, I hope I’m not hurting him, because I want to keep it there, I don’t have to move, he moves for me, rubbing my fingers with a hint of warm ripply skin every time he thrusts.

… feel the weight of a man on you…

Yes the weight of his body crushes me so I can barely make noise. But I do anyways, and it comes out like I feel, desperate, wanton, trapped, at the height of my desire. He’s pulling harder at the roots of my hair now. My stinging head, my body, his body, our skin, bite again, only his arm, nowhere to go, lick, his voice, his thoughts, pull him closer again, cop a feel of his hardness again, my pussy pulsing, oh very deep for a moment, his cock giving and taking, faster… so dizzy, too much, too much, what was that about not needing to cum?

I need to cum and I do, I don’t know how many times I do, but I do, tiny little bursts of orgasms in series as he goes on, I cry my cums, this time I feel like I could cum forever. And then he says:

And that’s all we have time for today

2 comments:

anna said...

Sounds like you guys sure know how to get a lot out of a little (bit of time)!

learn said...

hehe... sometimes you have no choice