Monday, September 19, 2005

need

T,

Today again I need your cock in my cunt.

Here it is again, I am struck by it again, and I can find no other way to put it. I wake up and I need your cock inside me.

What is this that you seem to have awoken? I don’t recall ever needing so intensely a man’s cock buried deep inside me.

Not that I have anything near a long line of lovers before you. So I should say maybe just that I don’t remember being quite so hungry for his cock before. I remember wanting, I remember enjoying; I do not think I had this need.

There are still dreams of my skin to yours, of your muscles that need to be touched, of our wet tongues leaving wet paths, of my squeezed breasts topped with erect nipples under your hands, and there is still, always, the rippling pleasure of my clit being ground against some part of yours.

But these are ashes and smoke in the burn of my need.

You have suggested this need to me with your words, suggested to me the pleasure I get when I am filled by you.

But I have noticed it from the start anyways. That your cock felt as hard and thick and hot and long and forceful as I needed when you first pushed inside. Fuck but I remember it clearly. The parting of my wet skin and the coming in just right.

And I knew, I knew very clearly, that so long as you were there to give it, I would turn to you again and again to feel just that.


I had all of this written already before you could ask me your question that you knew the answer to. Asking me which I would choose if I had the chance today, any one of our fantasies, or just a simple fucking.

A simple fucking. Any kind of fucking. I can't be picky when it's all so good. Against counter. Backed up on living room wall. On my bed, flipped back and forth in all directions.

Time later for all the rest. No matter if we meet again and again for just this. Just to have you inside me.

How long until you finally cum inside?

2 comments:

expei said...

do i sense some frustration here -find a way to jump him. tie him down if need be.

learn said...

lol believe me, if i could get him within my vicinity i would. but we're in two different cities. :(