Wednesday, September 14, 2005

this one is his

He said-

You brought her in like you had laid this all out in your mind before. You had already planned your commandeer. You had already seen before, already been right here.

You told me your fingers had already tried her cunt. And found it snug and tight. And found her just right. You were so blunt. I was surprised.

You told me how it was going to go. How I was going to fuck her and you were going to watch while she fingered you. I was surprised.

You said I had to fuck her to fuck you. Fuck her if you want to fuck me, you said.

You said I had to fuck her until she cums. You had a catch. You said I couldn’t cum.

If you can make her cum without cumming, you can fuck me. You can fuck me right after. Cum right after, right inside me.

That glint in your eyes. You offered me this challenge, yourself as a prize. I was surprised.

You knew my condition too, before I could state it to you. You laughed because you already knew. You said, Yes, yes, I know, I cannot cum either. No, I said, not from her.

She was pretty and shy and willing. And so we started fucking.

She was just as tight as you said you had found. She was just as wonderfully snug and tight as your fingers had found, before my cock could.

I rose with a thrill to pick up your gauntlet. She lay like a moaning icon. A writhing symbol that we had let lay between us. I fucked her and it was your face I looked upon.

She thought-

Yes my face. Would you be able to read my confused code of hope and pain and pleasure? The crissed crosses of desire and curiosity and control etched across my face?

I would be looking at your faces too.

I would look at your face trying to hold back. I would wonder how she felt to you. I would look at her face and wonder if my face looked a bit like hers when you fucked me. If she got as much pleasure out of you as I. I would wonder if you were feeling the part of her I had already had in my own way, if you were giving her a part of you I had already had in my own way.

What would be different? What would remain?

Between her and me. Between you and her. Between you and me.

He said-

This was your game. This was your test. You waited, pleasured, like you couldn’t care less. It was me who knew that I must. It was me who had to win to get to us.

She thought-

Oh but you know I’d be rooting for you. You know I’d be thinking of my spasming cunt absorbing your cum. As I tried to contain the pleasure of her probing fingers.

You know my fingers would be crossed for you and I’d have to hide my hands.

You know this would be just another form of my perverse pleasure. Just another level of willingly surrendering to your hands the pleasure I take in us.

He said-

I swear this is just as I saw it. I swear this was my dream,with you and me in it.

She said-

I like your dream.


Note: Though I took some 'poetic' license, I can take no credit, this dream is all T's and most of his thoughts about the dream put here are his too.

4 comments:

saurav said...

excellent one....keep it up...

expei said...

and you like it i can tell

anna said...

I agree, beautifully written!

learn said...

i just noticed comments i didn't get round to replying to.

avik - thank you. i'm so glad you liked!

expei- yes indeed i did! it's that obvious eh?

anna- thanks! : )))