Saturday, September 10, 2005

wanted

T has made it clear that he wants to leave this venture completely up to me. No persuasion, no coercion. Just me, doing what I want.

He’s left it up to me to find someone to watch or listen to us.

My inexperience makes it hard for me to pin down what it is exactly that I want. I will probably have to try around a bit before I find it.

I would like to dip my toe in a bit first and just have someone listen. I’m not sure how that would work. I’m afraid of the person calling on the phone to listen, and then the phone getting disconnected at some point of the way or putting it too close (like I’ve occasionally done with T) so all you get is this distorted wind tunnel sound from my heavy breathing lol.

No but it would be hot, T’s cock in me, fucking me, the receiver nearby, so a near stranger on the other line could listen and imagine, so we could be a little spark for his or her arousal too.

I tend to picture an attractive female around my age (20s to 30s) on that other side but I am not averse to any one else. Just depends on the specific person I guess. I do not need to know much, just so long as it becomes clear you have a positive, fun view on sex. It would have to obviously be someone who respects my boundaries, my relationship with T, who is content only listening for now. Everyone would have to be doing this too knowing that it could be just a one-time thing only.

My circle is a fairly conservative one, I don’t see myself finding anyone up for this amongst people I already know. So turning to this blog seemed like an obvious choice. There are so many wonderful, sexy, adventurous people out there.

If you’re somewhere in Canada, (or you don’ t mind long-distance charges) and this sounds like something that you might be interested in, do drop a comment. This blog says a lot of it, but I would be happy to share more details about us and find out more about you.

Phew, feeling a bit charged right now.

Note: I didn’t start this blog intending to use it quite so interactively. : ) Those of you who read more regularly and aren’t interested, please, go right on reading. Normal schedule will resume. I just had to put this out there, in case my wants aligned with anyone who happened to stop by.

2 comments:

anna said...

Good luck with your search pretty girl!! I'm sure it will be easier now that you have figured out what your comfortable with. You could always try womanline/lavalife as well...

I've been curious to chat with you in general (In addition to loving sex, I'm a canadian scientist too;)) so feel free to drop me a line mynotsosecretself@hotmail.com
anna:)

expei said...

hi i could call if you like - i have a 5$ for 1000 minutes per mont hplan so no big deal -let me know at expei@symaptico.ca