Thursday, September 29, 2005

coincidence? I think not!

It must have been some kind of premonition because two minutes before he called, I pulled down my pants.

I wasn’t changing into anything else. I was in front of my computer, checking my e-mail. But I looked down and my jeans were heavy and my legs needed air. So I unbuttoned, and released myself from my jeans, tugging them down to the ground and stepping out. Leaving me in lacy racy indigo panties. (Yes I've got every color in the rainbow)

And then he called.

Premonition or not, it was certainly convenient.

4 comments:

expei said...

he could smell your need lol

anna said...

fantastic!! I love when things work out like that!
a:)

Jstine said...

Ummmm! Lacy AND racy indigo panties...wooooo, sorry, I just got a little distracted there!

Hugs, J

learn said...

expei- i bet he could lol.

anna- me too. :))) if i thought it would trigger more calls like that, i'd take my pants off more often. lol.

justine - wow 3 comments from you in one day, i'm in heaven. was it the lace the race or the indigo that distracted? ;)