Thursday, September 01, 2005

wow

Holy crap.

I was trying to finish up on some writing 5 minutes ago when the phone rang.

It was T.

I have something for you to hear. Do you want to listen?

Yes.


I did not even think what it was I was saying Yes to. I just knew, yes.

He started to breathe into the phone and I knew instantly. He was hard and getting ready to cum.

I realized this and I moaned.

He continued his breathing. God I love the sound of this boy when he’s about to cum, so incredible, fighting it, wanting it, taking it, expressing it in his throat.

My hands could not move to my clit fast enough. I answered his every sound with my own as I touched myself. His voice frantic, trying to talk in between:

..five more minutes before I have to go..

…this is such a turn on… so hot..


We became louder together, he was just this panting groaning wave, I didn’t fight him one bit, I was immersed in it and I began to cum as I listened to him let loose and cum too.

I was laughing as we both tried to recover our normal breathing.

He said he just thought he would call. He thanked me for listening, I thanked him for letting me. Then we said our goodbyes and shut the phone.

I’m still shaking.

5 comments:

anna said...

Incredible!

Jstine said...

Dear L --

I see that you and Anna post on each other's blogs. A tribute to both of your talents and taste, for sure!

Phone sex is sometimes so hot. And yours with T is great.

Hugs, J

learn said...

Hello again Justine,

Yes, Anna has fast become my top read (and she's a sweetheart to boot)

Phone sex has been the bane of my existence of late, I find it quite difficult. This one was just to my taste, short and sweet, with no talking required. :D

I just checked out your site, love it, you have great taste in pictures!! Must go leave a comment there too now.

See you around,
Learn

Brandnulife said...

I have my own "T" but I call him D. I love reading your posts.

learn said...

Hey Babymama,

I 'm so glad that you're reading, and even more that you're liking it too. Thank you.

T, D, what does it matter so long as they're good on the phone? ;)

I'll be be checking out your site!

Learn