Tuesday, September 06, 2005

possibilities..II.

When I left you last, T had just suggested the following two options to me, to help me have a better handle on both our friendship and our sexual relationship:

T: one idea is that we find a way to make our sexual encounters a bit more intimate - adding a bit more talking and openness
T: the other idea is different
T: it is that we actually further increase the separation between the two - fucking each other for pure enjoyment - then when finished, resuming friendship within minutes or hours or whatever is required - in this case we may want to consider some more sexually adventurous ideas to make this separation clear - tying up, role playing, involving others - watching or even joining in


I read it all and sat silently. Unsure of what I was thinking or feeling. I tried to consider the two options calmly. But I was just thinking of the last part, the fact that it was there.

Tying up, I was all for it. Role-playing, with my scattered brain and shyness, it would be hard to immerse myself in. Involving others kept waiting to jump out at me. Monster hiding under my bed, can it hurt, can it seduce, can it ruin, can it please. I only know it can scare.

T: thoughts?
T: just tell me u r here pls
L: yes here, thinking
T: no need to decide now - only discuss pros/cons
L: first one sounds good to me. i recognize that there is room for more talk and openness, i'm not sure how well i will do managing it
T: but if you're not sure how well you'll do - then why does it sound good?
L: it sounds good because i see that it might help the 'integration' so to speak
T: but is your goal integration or separation
L: yes, that's the question
T: I have concerns with both options but my main concern with the first is possible emotional pain
T: possible loss of both… due to.. too much impossible integration when you are unequipped for it (potentially)
L: yah. same concerns i have probably
T: go on then :)
L: lol eek
L: second option sounds exciting but im worried about just feeling more confused at the end of it

T: my concern with the second option is putting you in a position that would make you uncomfortable

We were still talking normally, trying to make sense. But my mind kept wandering.

Involving others. Watching. Or even joining in

I was mesmerized by the glare from the tail of each comet suggestion.

L: right, yeah there's that too.. it's kinda scary/excitement
T: a rush i can't even describe - don't get me wrong i'd love to show it to you - pervert you for life - lol
L: lol yeah felt tingly just reading it


Very tingly. I was very conscious of the space between my legs all of a sudden.

T: i think you'd especially enjoy being watched
T: especially by a girl masturbating while watching


I’m so turned on. I’m so afraid. I could faint.

L: yes
L: i know i would, that's the thing lol. but don't feel like i'm ready for it just yet
T: i completely understand
T: one way of testing the waters so to speak is to
T: call someone - have it previously arranged - and just let her hear
L: hmmmmm
T: :)
T: all good
T: don't get worried
L: that was a 'hmmm' and a 'mmm' combined by the way
L: hmmmmmmm

T: lol
L: hehe
T: it is making me very horny to be honest (sorry - i know bad time)
L: me too lol.. quite unexpected. i was in the midst of trying to figure everything out, and then i'm like 'fuck'
T: i might cum just to clear my head

I needed to cum too. If I called him now, we were going to talk about everything. Was I ready for this?

T: silence?
L: trying to decide if i'd like to join in

A minute later the tingling is still there, everywhere, relentless.

L: call me?


(… still to be continued hehe)

1 comment:

anna said...

oooh suddenly presented with so many doors...you don't have to rush to open any of them...

I love opening new doors...