Wednesday, August 31, 2005

eek

Too many little things going on for me to catch up on writing about them. Haven't written about my weekend yet. I also have a fantasy in the making inspired by a call from T. On an unrelated vein, T seems to be a little upset with me right now. X is just..being an ex.
I do want to write about these things to settle em down..But while I sort my mind out, I'll leave you with installment hmm 7 and 8 of 'my story'. They're not cheerful and unfortunately I have a whole lot of other uncheerful ones to write before I get to the 'good' parts.
I also have a story that I've written about my thoughts in T's bed one morning while he was sleeping. I know the whole woman waking up and thinking while the person she had sex with is asleep has been hollywoodised to death... but ah well, my (true) version of it. i'll post it in a couple of parts if i think it's too long.
I'm not a big fan of posts about what I'm going to post about either but I just needed to get organised a bit.

No comments: