Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A respite


When my legs are spread like this for you I know I can do no more.
I have conjured up layers of clothes on the floor like rabbit tricks. Peeled off little parts of me once hiding up my sleeves.
My arms are stretched up holding back my hair from my face. Because it is cumbersome all of a sudden, everything that hangs off of me in folds.
I want nothing of me to overlap. Nothing must eclipse the other.
And you could crease me down the center.
Or you could join me in the middle, draw a mirror line down in me with your cock.
When I spread my legs like this for you you better be watching.
You better fall into that section of me where light falls away.
You better penetrate because there is nowhere else to go.
You better take because there is no more for me to offer.
And it is almost a respite.
When my legs are spread like this for you I know that I cannot think anymore.
And I want only to be fucked.

4 comments:

figleaf said...

I'm usually not a big fan of spreadeagle photos (of people I don't know, anyway) but that really is a perfect illustration for your post. It captures the dreamy, blurry, almost day-glo feeling of "I just want this" you expressed in words.

Thanks.

learn said...

Thank you figleaf!

I admit I cheated a little and wrote the post based on the photo. (first time trying that, was lots of fun)

Yes, for me too, this kind of pose lacks the kind of sexy subtlety I usually like in a picture.

And I was iffy about putting it up for fear of seeming obnoxious. I would hate to ram a faaaar too intimate and explicit image down someone's unsuspecting throat.

Still there is something compelling about it. It jars me but it draws me in. I want to look away but I can't. And I was hoping the waterpainted feel to it would make it less crass.

'a dreamy, blurry, almost day-glo feeling'

I could not have put it any better.

anna said...

Spectacular!

learn said...

Thanks babe!