Monday, August 15, 2005

letter

Dear T,

I woke up this morning and I was horny and I thought of you.

I thought about the funny dream I had just woken up from..

I dreamt that I was at a concert and it turned out that it was you who was playing. On the drums, for some reason. I pointed you out excitedly to my friends, but when they asked who you were, I wouldn’t answer.

As I sat there far in the back, far away from you, rows and rows of people in chairs in front of me, a huge crowd obstructing my view of you, I felt a hand pop up from somewhere under my chair, reach under my skirt, between my legs and push my panties to one side. I knew it was you. I was confused, I tried to look past the people to see if you were still there, I could hear your drumming still from the stage, but I knew this hand was yours.

Then it didn’t matter because your fingers slipped deliciously in and I let you. I didn’t look to the stage to see you, I didn’t look down to see you, your proof lay wonderfully inside me. No one could see this, everybody was watching you play your music, unaware that you were also playing with me.

It felt so good, whatever it was you were doing, it felt so amazing to throw back my head and just take in your music as you touched me.

You drummed harder and harder as the rest of your band played, and the music was loud enough that I could sigh as much as I wanted and no one could hear.

You didn’t need to thrust or go fast. You explored inside, deeper and deeper, soft and curious and wet.

When I came, over and over, it was the way orgasms always are in my dreams, like a warm cleansing bath from the inside, this gentle burning heat washing all over me in recurring waves, this empty clarity. This nirvana that cannot be realized.

And when I was done, your drumbeat onstage died too with a one-two.

And then I woke up.



I would have liked to have been played with this morning, thinking of that dream.

I would have liked to have been a body lying next to yours, for you to handle, prodded and petted to see what touch elicits which sound.

I wanted that anonymity again, my back to you, but this time I would know it was you because I could feel that hint of your morning hardness hit me right above my ass, at that moment when you woke up enough to grab me and pull me suddenly to you, like you have before.

Yes you would hold me far and then hold me close, thrusting your pelvis into me, this tease, this mock fucking.

And then you would reach again like in my dream underneath my nightie to my panties. This time you could grasp the scrunched up cloth in between your fingers, pull it up so it’s like a rope grating between me, rubbing against my pussy, controlling the cloth, jerking it back and forth a little.

I know it would feel so good. I would never look back, I would never even acknowledge your presence, sighing as if to myself as my panties caressed me, you would just be this arm and this hand, except of course I’d know it was you.

And when my panties were finally pushed down, would I have you just place two fingers firmly on my clit and let me masturbate against you? Hmm, would you let me use you like that, push my body up so my clit can meet your fingers, trapped between the front of you and your arm, struggling to take from you? Or would you rather move those fingers yourself, pulse against my clit yourself, and let me just lie back and take it? Because either way is fine by me.

And when the pleasure got too much, when I needed something inside me, I can’t decide, would I rather have you place a finger at my dewy entrance, and move myself around that finger so it slides in circles against my pink insides, or would I have you explore yourself as I lay still?
Either way I’d be just fine, either way I’d be moaning for you.

And when it came time to put your cock inside, would you be at your full capacity, hard and ready? Or do I want to feel you grow and expand inside me instead?

Would you part my skin first and then ease your way in, or would I have the skin be pushed back on its own because it had to, as you suddenly barged in?

And oh when you fucked me would I have you in long delicious strokes, moving in and out, so that part of the time we are connected only by your cock? Or would I have you bumping and grinding against me, ever so close, feeling the sweat of our bodies join as you rocked inside?

Mmm either way is just oh so fine for me, either way I’d be wet and dying to cum.

One thing for sure though, I would never look back to see your face, not until I came.

And after I came, we could start again, this time face to face, knowing what you had just done for me.

God I love mornings, sleepy, relaxed, hungry for anything and everything mornings. Starting off my day with pleasure.

I thought of these things, and then I realized I had left my computer on last night, so it was easy for me to set up the microphone, cozy back into bed and record this for you.

Enjoy!

Learn

2 comments:

Jstine said...

Dear Learn:

Just saw you commenting on Anna's blog, so came over here to check you out. And you have a marvelous site here, I must say. Your description of your dreams and fantasies is really evocative. Consider me a fan!

Hugs, Justine
http://livejournal.com/users/devifemme

learn said...

Hi Justine!!

Wow, thanks, I'm so glad you like it!!

Hope you'll come and read often, I'm a sucker for comments.

Look forward to checking out your site...

Learn