Monday, August 15, 2005

lessons in the art of...

‘Oops, sorry’

My timing was off and I've let you slip out.

‘That’s alright…..open your legs again’

For you, anything.

I spread them out, craning my neck behind me to try and see what you're doing.

You're coaxing your cock back in. Not that any coaxing is needed.

‘Now close your legs again, really fast, please’

Please. Such a polite one that T.

A quick scissor shut, and you stay inside me, mounted on top of me, my two legs inside yours, my thighs squeezed closed around my cunt, adding extra pressure.

‘…there you go’

‘Mmmmmmmmm’

I feel like one of those faceless wooden dolls with the movable limbs that Sue Johanson uses on her show to illustrate a kinky point.

A wooden doll who is supremely turned on, dripping wet and writhing with pleasure of course.

My university education should be this fun.

No comments: