Monday, August 15, 2005

sharing is caring

It’s so great to have that one best friend who can say anything to you and who you can say anything to.

I’ve known her since I was 10 and when we are together, we turn into the two giggly high school girls we used to be, dissolving into hysterical laughter at anything that is in the slightest bit funny.

I like to tell her all the juicy tidbits about T. No one else really knows about him except for her.

The things I’m learning. How I used a vibrator for the first time with him. How he knows before I can say anything when something he’s doing gives me the slightest tinge of pain. How he manages to maintain a steady stream of talk when we have phone sex. How he flips me into this position and that, murmuring the pros and cons of each position into my ear, things like:

‘The nice thing about this position-’
* thrust *
Insert my gasp here.
‘-is that-’
* grunt *
'even though it's hard ...to maintain...you should really be feeling this way back, deep, way….. at the back’
‘..mmmmmmm yes!’

Doesn’t that sound funny? But to me, it’s hot. Just like how I found that moment I described in the post before this hot.

(Ah to be rendered to the capable hands of someone who has more knowledge than me.

It’s so exhilarating.

An exhiliration in two parts, in the rendering, and in his knowledge…..

You’ll be hearing it again and again, because I’m milking to the max this teacher/learner thing we’ve got going! )

Anyways, once with my friend, it got to the point where she admitted sheepishly:

‘Sometimes, when you talk about...him, I kinda wish that I could… you know...'

She burst into giggles. And I joined her because I realized immediately what she wanted to say.

‘That you could have him too, right?’

We started to crack up, because she has a serious boyfriend, and probably shouldn't be thinking such things, because I knew exactly what she meant, because it was definitely one of the strangest things we’d ever said to each other, the first time either of us had expressed a desire to fuck someone that the other was already fucking.

'Just. so I could .. kinda… know what you’re.. talk-'

Gasping with laughter, I interrupted her:

‘It’s ok, I want you to have him to… ..so we could.. I dunno… Cos then we could both do him and then……compare notes!!!!’

‘Yeah!!! EXACTLY!!!’

We laughed until our stomachs hurt.

I know you’re not laughing, you’re smiling maybe, but you’re thinking, it’s not that hilarious.

You had to be there though.

1 comment:

anna said...

sounds like you have a fabulous friend there!