Monday, August 15, 2005

slippery slope? ....part 2

I was talking to my best friend on the phone the other day and the conversation, as it invariably does, turned to sex.

‘You know what I need?’, I said to her.

‘What?’

‘Another guy to have around for when T is away…’

I can’t repeat what she said after that, not because it’s an expletive, we have enough of those here. But because it consisted of her exclaiming my name in surprise, and yes, a little bit in dismay.

I laughed too after I said it. I was thinking of what I had written, just days before.

But this was different, I was only thinking of one more man, just one more guy to keep the cry of the horny blues at bay.

And then if both the men went away?

Was this the slippery slope T was talking about?

I still maintain though that juggling more than one guy would be extremely difficult for me.

But I’m beginning to see how I might get tempted.

No comments: