Tuesday, August 09, 2005

our conversation

‘……………………..what are you thinking of now? What are you craving?’
‘ mm…I’m craving ….you?’
‘What about me?’
‘ I want… your cock …..in my cunt’

Oh dear. Pure. Simple. Easy. But that’ s ok. Right?

‘Are you thinking of me the last time I was at your house?’

I'm stroking away in circles on my clit with my head resting back on the pillow.

‘yes’

Liar. You weren’t thinking of that at all. You were thinking (and I use the term loosely) about how if you move your hips up against your hand right as he talks into your ear, you get a little shiver down your back. Your body was focusing on what you need to do to recreate that little feeling again. But now that he’s brought it up you wouldn’t mind thinking about it at all.

There’s so much to say about it.

What is there to say?

‘..hello? still there?’
‘hi’
‘….oh.. I thought my phone had died for a second’

Ahem. Nope nope, doing well on this side.

‘No..it’s just that.. ..my hands are... busy’
‘Yes…but you can still talk… ‘
‘I know.. I’m trying..’

The funny part is we’re still moving our hands through this little exchange, so our every pause is filled with the sound of our heavy breathing.

‘Come on, I’ve read your stuff. Take all that creativity, that sexual energy.. and channel it into this moment we’re having together’
‘…ummm…’
‘..This is ME you’re talking to… me.’
‘…I know’
‘-I’ve slipped my fingers inside your pussy’
‘mmm’
‘ I’ve …placed my lips on your nipples and sucked’
‘ mm yes’
‘ I’ve felt …your soft legs wrapped around me-‘
‘ohh’
‘- as I placed my cock inside you. Think about that. Think about it and tell me how it felt’
* tiny whisper*
‘it felt good’
‘sorry?’

Gotta raise that voice.

‘ahem.. it felt GOOD’

Lord but it felt good. I’ve told you in my writings how it’s felt. I’ve splayed it all open there. But now…

‘I know you like it. I know you like how when we’re together, it’s ok for you to just… if you feel like it…reach out for my cock… just pull it out and … ease yourself onto me. Just use me for your pleasure. Just ride me until you cum. And how right after, soon as you’re done, you can just get up, get dressed and go to the kitchen, for a drink or something’
* smiling *
‘mmm’
‘-and how if I wanted to, I could follow you into the kitchen. I could corner you in the kitchen and come behind you and just pull down your pants and panties. I’d be hard and I wouldn’t wait, I’d make sure only that you were wet enough for me to enter in. And then I could fuck you like that, with you leaning against the counter. Just fuck you hard against the counter’
‘oh god… yes…’

Silence. Some moaning.

‘Tell me something’

Something.

‘umm…. while you were away.. I wrote about that moment right before-‘
‘sorry, I can’t hear you’
‘oh.. I wrote about…. I was thinking about…us.. about that moment right before.. when your cock is....’

When his cock is what?

‘-that moment right before, when your cock is just about to – when I know that your cock is just about to enter me…..right then.. right before I'm about to get fucked...when that’s all that I want’

‘….. you like that moment?’

‘Yes.. I do…………………. I was thinking how I’d like to just spread my legs open for you… just… spread them ..and you would.. be in another room and you’d walk in and..and.. find me like that… waiting for you’

That's not quite the way I imagined it. But I am scrambling for words and I am thrown off by his ‘rooms’ tangent. Really I have imagined him already in the room with me. I would bring him into the bedroom and have him stand back from the bed. I would then take off my clothes and sit on the edge of the bed and spread my legs. And then beckon him. Just like in ‘a respite’

‘..yeah.. would you want me to take you then?’
‘..yes’
‘…tell me more’
‘….umm’

Silence.

‘Think of how I’ve taken all my sexual want and directed it all towards you. It’s your turn now’

He strikes a chord with that. In a vague fuzzy kind of way I realize something in the back of my mind and try to put into words.

‘…That’s all I can think about… your direction’
‘My what?’

Direction. Rhymes with erection. The direction of his erection. Giggle. Shh concentrate.

‘That’s all I can think about.. That direction..’

What a sucker for abstractions I am. But I go on.

‘I mean..I don’t have details to talk about when I think about us.. I think of you and I just think of ….SEX…it’s just.. SEX that I’m thinking of.. i'm getting off your want.. my want… that ..nothing else’

Fuzzy thoughts are fuzzily expressed.

If he were here now as I write, I could tell him. I could tell him that it is as though in the shock of my arousal all those free flowing experiences and details we've shared come together and crystalise..trap me in a hard shapeless solid tangled mass of want.

‘That’s because all our moments together have been just about that – they’ve been just.. to get off - we haven’t really gotten into a rhythm yet.. we've just taken.. we haven’t been together like that just yet'

That's not exactly what he says, and he says it far better than that. It isn't quite what I meant.. but it is so true.

‘Yes….’

We move on.

‘God I need to be naked inside you right now’

‘Mmm’

I put a finger inside when he says that. My soft wetness surrounds my finger. I creep it in and out.

'I just want to feel you again... that basic feeling of us again... All of our fucking has been just like that.. so basic.... no fancy fantasies yet.. just the wet feeling of your insides against me'

I love to hear him say that.

‘Oh god… this finger inside me isn’t enough’

His groan.

‘Do you want my cock instead? Hmm do you want my cock ramming into your cunt, taking you?’
‘…yes’

My motion is so desperate now. I am moaning. He’s getting louder.

'DO you?’
‘Yes ..YES.. I do’

Almost angry now, a hissing whisper.

Yes I do, now leave me alone.

No, don’t leave.

‘Then TELL me’
‘I want your cock’
‘TELL ME.. You’ve gotta be louder than that. TELL ME ’
'I….'
Oh god.
‘I want your cock…..inside.. MEEE’

Gasping. I want to move faster.

‘I’m going to move faster now’

Asking permission?

‘Ok’

I force another finger inside and then I move them shallow but urgently fast, in and out. I wish he could hear this series of sopping wet kissing noises that are coming out of my pussy as I move. I want to tell him about it but I don’t.

I just move and move and move. His talking continues, urges me on in a sexy blur.

‘- and I push in and that ridge along the base of my cock just strokes your wetness –*groan* - your wetness.. I want your wetness, I need your wetness against my tip ’

‘ mmmmm’

He's fucking me now with his words. Fucking me over and over.

‘I can feel the cum rushing to my balls now..Getting ready to let go inside you. Can I cum inside you?’

‘Yessss…’

‘Yeah can I cum inside you, let it all loose, give you everything right inside you-‘

‘mmmmmmmmmm yes’

‘then cum with me …CUM.. CUMMMM'

* unintelligible sounds*

I cum with him, crying out, buckling hard against my fingers.

I always do when he commands me, to hear him say that is always enough to make me cum.

And as I cum in little waves, as I am thrown into fragments, even as he is cumming, somehow he can talk, he tells me frantically:

‘Oh I’vecumhard all overyou, I’ve sprayed a huge load all ..over……. inside you ’

...

And then we are nothing but two people who have just cum.

I love to hear him after he cums. He is so unlike my ex, he continues to gasp and pant and sigh a little as he recovers. I love the novelty of it, love to be witness to his aftermath so blatantly. It always makes me want to start again, to put that finger back in, before my own recovering sighs can even finish, stroke myself back to orgasm as I listen to him whimpering after he cums.

Next time.

‘oh god.. that was ..good’

I haven’t talked yet. I continue to try and catch my breath. My head miles above me.

‘…say something.. doesn’t have to be a lot.. I enjoy the power of your silence after you cum.. but when I’m not with you like this, I need…just a little something..just to let me know you’re there. ‘

I suppose he means me.

‘I’m…. spent’

It’s all I have to say.

‘You’re spent?’

‘Yes..I’m just …..gone’

I am, really.

‘…I’m glad’

As I try to come back down, I look at my fingers, my fingers are wet, and the skin at the tip of my fingers has shriveled up from being submerged inside my soaking cunt for so long.

Finally I speak up.

‘I love lying here like this, with my hand soaking wet, after I’ve cum’

With you on the other side of the phone.

‘.. it’s a great feeling, isn’t it? ‘

‘Yes’

And then we are done.

No comments: