Tuesday, July 05, 2005

epilogue

(...continued from 'in my bedroom')

‘Mmmmmmm’
Pounding heart. Shock of sighs.
‘That was good?’
‘SO good’
Out of me for a wrenching second.
Move onto my back now, you on top.
Then back in me, gently hard.
‘You want a break?’
‘Umm…maybe’
Swivel a little. Sexy circles traced in pools of wetness.
‘Mmmmm’
‘You sure?’
Joint smile. Nerves humming wonderful still
‘mmmm…. no’
Breathy laugh.
‘-cos we can stop’
Little sudden thrust, slight gasp.
‘-no’
Continued motion, tiny arch of back.
‘no what?’
‘no don’t stop’
Soft moving waves.
‘yes don’t stop’
Mmmm don’t stop.
Incoherent tired body. Incoherent thoughts.
Only my cunt coherent, knowing what it wants.
Yes shaft sliding so slow now.
Surprise at how I begin again.
I lick you, my insides still lick you.
I cannot help you now, I cannot strain.
In this moment now, I am all yours, surrendered.
Yes yes keep moving, hips, move your hips, slip your hands under me and hold my hips, hold them up so I can be closer.
Never come out, never come out, glide in as deep as you can, and then glide out but never fully out, always leave a little of your tip, a fraction of your skin raw inside.
Do not leave me now. I need again.
But I cannot help you, my need fragile all in your hands.
All in your cock, in the need of your cock.
Would I be selfish if asked you to…take your need from me?
Come, let’s trade wants.
I will give you all you want.
I want to.
So open, take me, I’m so open
Legs so open, your hands on the insides of my thighs spreading me more open.
How you groan as you move.
And me?
Am I moaning too? Am I sighing?
How long since I haven’t been silent?
Do I ever stop cumming? When did I start?
Tell me all now, my story lies in your cock, your rigid strength will anchor me to this moment, not gentle anymore, intensely hard, even your balls are hard, beginning to fight.
Fight with me now. Yes yes fight with my wetness, it struggles to keep up with you oh.
God yes your force, fingernails on your back, I will scratch you into me, draw you in.
Giving is taking, so dizzy, do I imagine your fluids now?
Is that your precum swapping with my cum?
Lose this fight for me, come with me now.
So lost, head swimming, over and over, it doesn’t stop, lose with me now.
Gushing now, gushing again, losing track, endless river inside, source unknown, keeps cumming, finding the ridges of your cock yet again, splashing onto your head, traveling down your shaft, dripping, will you let me find you now, will you join, will you surge for me, will you give me that as well?
MMMM enter speed now, enter relentless slap of our bodies, mindless yes, move mindless for me now and ohhh yes, I know, know what you are about to give, oh and you are with me yes, your white hot cum swirls with me yes, viscous spurts into my flow yes, wonderful spurts, wonderful, look on your face, wonderful, oh such a thrill, your thrill takes my lungs, takes my head away, an unexpected wave crashes lovely all over me, makes me cum all over again, starting at my head, washing suddenly down.
‘Mmmmmmmmmm’
Pounding hearts. Shock of sighs together.

No comments: