Tuesday, July 05, 2005

in my bedroom

(..continued from 'bubbles and candles and fingers.. oh my!')

In my bedroom, time runs to catch up with our night.
We are thankful to be already naked, I am glad to be already dripping from my last orgasm, you are happy to be already so hard.
Still it is not fast enough. This walk to my bed in your arms is too long. My thoughts push me fast; I claw at your back, agitated, thinking only the words please, please, now.
You throw me on my bed, flat on my back, then flip me quickly, grabbing me by the ankles and pulling me towards you. We’re both gasping with impatience now. I perk my ass up towards you, prop myself up on my elbows, waiting incredibly, so empty, moments without you in me, wasted, wasting, wanting, seconds slipping by so slow.
Oh please please fuck me.
I’ve said that out loud, I am so frantic.
I am moaning far before you tell me that you will, that you’re going to, and you’re going to now.
Yes yes do now.
Lord how you roughly spread my legs out from the knees, position yourself behind me, me staring behind desperately, the look on your face mastering me.
Your hands on my hips, your long hard cock pokes at the skin on the round of my ass, twitching silently, making me want to scream if you do not enter me now.
With admirable control, you briefly use my lips, the ones you have rendered wet from before, to lubricate yourself, rubbing firm across me, sliding across my cunt but not in, goddam it not in, though you’re groaning quietly to have it happen too.
Yes, please, just a little more.
Then in me suddenly, a single plunge, lovely feel of easily parting skin, and you’re in me, you’re in me at last, your heat in my heat, oh the relief that is not a relief.
I had thought it would be enough, that if I could just have you stiff in me, that if I could just feel this hot tightness of my stretched drenched tissue…. But there is always more, isn’t there? I am always hungry for more and you know it.
Cos I am pushing ragingly against you. Trying to get your cock touching every last exposed nerve inch of me.
Fuck and I am so enveloped. I envelop only your cock, tightly gripping it, squeezing it with my slippery satin insides, but you, you surround me all over. Your body blankets me, your stomach resting on my back, head on my neck, arms wrapped around me near my breasts, wrapped up warm on the outside, and filled from the inside, all over, all over me, yes, you are all over me.
But I want more, selfish, more than your feel, I want the buildup in the rhythm of your force.
And you give it to me, yes, a pulse of your own, extracting exact pleasure in your gentle pounding.
And your expression speaks for itself, tells me of the pleasure I can give to you.
Knowing that drives me to wildness too soon, as you continue to move in and out of me, my syncopated screams sounding in the air.
But then, even my writhing madness is not enough; I go past even that, as I am lifted higher into… utter relaxation.
I do not look anymore, elbows long collapsed, chin surrendered on my pillow as you thrust, tiny grunt at the end of your each lunge, letting your frequency build, resonating to the desire in your motion.
Building now, building, blankly building.
In a split moment of calm, I see an edge coming.
And then all I know is that we are liquid now, think liquid again now because you can feel it, and it washes you, bathes your cock, burning, and then think past liquid now, far beyond boiling point now, the smell of my fluid seeping out onto my bed, vapor of our sex, cumming for you.
But never enough, it is never enough, always just a little more.
In my bedroom, time is all night.

(...continued in 'epilogue')

No comments: