Wednesday, July 06, 2005

solo it is... I

I have been ‘good’ last night, been ‘good’ all morning, but as soon as I realize that you are not going to be able to call me, I waste no time in taking matters into my own hands.
I strip off my panties quickly and sprawl myself face up on my bed.
Normally I can make myself cum within a few minutes. I can lie on my hand, so that my hand rests on my clit, with the weight of my body pushing against it. And then, rather than move my hand, I can circle my body against my hand, gyrate my ass, soft at first then with just the right amount of back pressure from my fingers, and bam, in a shudder, I am there.
Especially in the state I’m in, it would be too easy.
But I have waited more than eight hours for this and it seems a shame to end it all so fast.
So I lay back, my arms resting parallel to my body, my legs slightly spread and I do not move, I let my thoughts touch me first.
I picture you at my ankles, your fingers briefly encircling my ankles.
I love the thought of you slowly traveling up my legs with your mouth, alternating between my two legs.
Trace of your saliva being dragged up my legs by your lips and then dripping back down with gravity.
And your hands are not idle, they touch between kisses, caress lightly between the places where your salt has traveled.
You move closer and closer up.
I want you to take your time. Because I love the thrill of you focusing on only one part of my body.
There are curves and lines to my limbs, a texture to my skin that I rediscover with you.
My legs will never feel the same after this, months later I will be able to look down at my legs at a random moment, and remember just this instant.
But also the focus is tantalizing because the rest of my body just screams for attention, and every touch wasted on my legs is another touch that has not yet reached my arms, my stomach, my breasts, my neck and of course, waiting warm above you, my cunt.
In my mind now you have reached the part of my legs that is closest to my center. You are lavishing the soft inner parts of my upper thigh with little wet bites. It tickles deliciously, leaves me wanting all over.
I shudder a little and give a low moan at the thought.
My hands are itching to touch myself, so I let them finally, but not directly onto my clit as I usually would.
Instead I explore the outside of my lips. I gently stroke the silk fuzz of hair on my lips with my index finger, up one lip and then down the other…
I have always wanted to be touched just like this. Gingerly discovered just like this. Ventured onto with trembling hands.
I wonder if you would you touch me like this if I asked.
I pet my outer lips for a few more minutes, yes petting is closest to what I am doing, I have formed my fingers into a V and am just moving them up and down, increasing the pressure bit by bit.
I pull the flaps of my lips up in between my fingers; pinch them gently so that the moist inside part of one flesh touches another moist part. It is a new feeling, a new way to touch myself, using one secret part to touch another. They whisper to each other, little beads of whispers, as I slide the pulpy skin between my fingers, rubbing insides against each other.
Every once in a while, I hook a finger in, glide it down the inside of my labia, in between where my hair ends and my untouched tissue begins.
My clit has still been left untouched, but every once in a while as I squeeze my lips together, it gets nuzzled in between, and I get a little shiver of pleasure.
A few shivers later I desire more than that shiver, I wonder how the inside of my lips would feel licking my clit.
So I tug at my elastic skin, pull it over my hood, let my insides kiss my hood, my rawness begins to poke out, meets the other, oh so delicious, oh so good.

1 comment:

learn said...

Rearview,

I just realised I never answered this comment after I got back from schoolowork. And now you seem to have dissapeared. (miss you!)

In any case, I am so very glad you enjoyed it. Not too forward at all, this one was all about arousal. I seem to recall T getting a rise out of it too. :)

Thanks for the compliment!

Learn