Tuesday, July 26, 2005

gang bang mentality

A little tipsy, I stumbled into one of the rooms, looking for my friend.

I found him lying on his king-sized bed in the dark. He was not all that I found.

A sudden shock of massed bodies. Next to my friend, the boy I had been eyeing for the night, those sarcastic blue eyes that I’d been craving hidden in the darkness. Clustered around the two men, three girls, lying huddled. No one really moving, just lying close, tangled, innocent, giggling and cracking lewd jokes once in a while.

There is an instant appeal to this picture of flesh touching flesh touching flesh. It arrests you, you can think only one thing when you see it, and so I said it:

‘Can I join? Is there room for me?’

I have always been fascinated with the idea of ‘gang bangs’

How luxurious it sounds. It always conjures up these larger-than-life images in my mind. Her pussy buried in my mouth, my tongue flicking upwards as I moan, a cock in my hand, a finger on my other hand searching inside another cunt, a cock deep inside, barging in and out, a soft female hand caressing my breasts, her lips sucking at my nipples once in a while… Our sounds mixing together, discordant, a confused pleasurable mess of sensory overload.

I am guessing the reality of it is quite different, much more awkward. Odd too that I should fantasize about this so much, when the truth is I usually prefer to be more focused, can find even the 6-9 position to be too distracting at times.

But the idea is fascinating nonetheless. I’ve often wondered how such things actually happen. Of course I know there are plenty of planned events out there just for this kind of thing to happen. But what of the spontaneous unplanned orgies, of the kind you can read about in shoddy erotica and naughty ‘it happened to me one night’ confessionals?

Sudden lust surging from so many people simultaneously?. Maybe it is almost trite for some. But I want to know… How does it go? How does it begin?

Room was made for me in the bed, everyone shifted, finding it hilarious, trying not to poke out an eye with a leg or an elbow. I lay on my side, opposite to the direction of everyone else, at the head of the two men, looking down. I was wearing a short skirt and much of my upper thigh waited naked in the air, exposed to the group. A girl’s head rested on my legs, my head was near my friend’s, and I whispered ‘hello’ in his ear, laughing.

The collective horniness was tangible in the air, latent in every joke, every casual touch. And I began to understand better how it might go.

It would have been so easy to begin something.

Only one person had to reach out.

It could have been me, I could have leaned over and kissed my blue-eyed boy, he could have kissed back, the girl at my legs could have started to caress the inside of my thigh, she could have touched my friend, could have done anything really and no one would have been able to stop.

It would have been easy. And I loved lying there in this innocent congregation of warm comforting bodies, thinking secret dirty thoughts of how it would go.

But nothing happened. We lay there laughing to ourselves for a bit, resting, self-conscious of the lure of our proximity. And then everyone slowly got up one by one, to get another drink, to think another lonely thought, to find another friend.

No comments: