Sunday, July 10, 2005

to wait or not to wait?

just a little pondering...
he thinks it sexy that i masturbate so often, whenever the need comes my way.
but he suggests that if i waited more between my 'sessions' i could feel more. and i could have more pent-up energy for phone sex together or for the times when we get to see each other.
not that he is selfish, he just wants our time together to be as powerful as possible.
as do i.
i realise of course that it is makes sense, it is obvious, that if you resist to touch, first of all the resistance in itself is hot, but also the time when you are finally touched can be more intense.
but i feel too that my masturbation is fuel for my want, it feeds my desires, lets it grow, rather than limit it or provide relief from it.
have you ever started off a day lazily horny, indulged, the indulgence sparked a chain reaction of more 'indulgences'? until by the end of the day, you are just this big tight ball of WANT?
once you pop, you just can't stop? lol. one orgasm is never enough.
isn't it sexy to finally have sex with someone after a day of masturbating to the thought of how that sex is going to be?
it's a bit of a dilemma. of course it's different for everyone, but i would love to hear thoughts on this one.
in your experience, has abstinence lead to stronger orgasms?

3 comments:

figleaf said...

Small doses of abstinence can lead to stronger orgasms. At least for me more than a couple of days is overkill. The real question, of course, is how much do you really need stronger orgasms? Enough to forgo a few just for one bigger one? And then what? :-)

learn said...

lol. thanks for the comment.

i suppose i wouldn't mind giivng up a few orgasms IF it meant a stronger one with him.

just cos it's lovely sharing an experience like that.

but it would have to be worth it!! :D

learn said...

Here are some great comments I got on IB. I don't know how to put links to their blogs here unfortunately.

cookiebush - July 10th, 2005

For me, the more I come the stronger my orgasms get. It depends, though, on my general health, the time of the month and *how* I get there. I have a couple of vibrators that numb me up so much it's a hindrance to coming again. I say DO IT.

But that's just me. ;)

ladyluck0225 - July 10th, 2005

There was a study that the more women came, the higher the testosterone was in their body, thus the higher sex drive and better orgasms. And personally, I vote for doing it.

expei - July 10th, 2005
go for it anytime

expei - July 10th, 2005
the more you play the more you enjoy

saphire - July 10th, 2005
DO IT!