Sunday, July 31, 2005

i picture

i picture me

feet and hands bound
in da vinci corners

what do you want to do?

i picture you

naked
crouching above me

what do i want to do?

i picture you

touching outside
on my dampening lips
with light fingers

i picture me

as you breathe
onto my crotch

picture me
picturing you

picture me
arms and legs resisting
my binds
picture me
pushing up
every time you touch

picture you
refusing me
picture
your hands
strumming my moans
and then muting them
brushing my clit
then losing it

picture me
puzzled when you stop
picture me
not quite ready to plead
searching your eyes
for a hint of mercy
that i'm not sure I want to find

yet


what do you picture next?

will you
give me your mouth now?
will you give me your tongue?

yes
me i picture
the torture of your tongue
long wet licks on my cunt
outside on my lips
barely scraping my clit
stiffened tongue
scooping juices from my cunt
mixing them with your saliva
and then back onto me
just nearly
just around my clit
maybe a little of it
making its way down
but just barely not enough
jerking and convulsing
to try and get you
there


picture
my relief
when your one finger
barges suddenly in
and thrusts

picture my surprised
ecstasy -
this
sudden dark wet
leaking
this
soaking sucking clinging
onto you

and i picture you hard
i do
i see this hardness
in your hands
in my thoughts
and
can you picture
what i want to do?

do you see me
as i see you?
my legs cannot open any wider
my cunt cannot want any further
your cock is ready
and you slip it in
you do
rigid, picking up
my bending fluid
then pulling out

i part as you fill
i heat as you fill
i pant as you fill
i scream as you fill

will i tell you then-
can you picture me
finally pleading-
will i ask you-
will i beg you please-

can you know how badly
i don't want you to stop?

but also how badly
i want to taste us?

cos i picture you
dipping in to me
stroke after stroke
then stopping to
feed my liquid
into my mouth
from your cock

my mouth
on your cock

from your cock
into my mouth

from my cunt
onto your cock
into my mouth

my stretched lips sucking
and licking
sucking soft
and licking hard
my insides so soft
and holding on hard
every time you leave
always to re-enter
and you give
what you gave me
over
and over

how do you picture me now?

do you picture me
picturing this?

what do we do next?

3 comments:

expei said...

what a beautiful picture wow!!!

learn said...

glad you enjoyed it expei!

Jstine said...

Darling Learn:

I chanced upon this sweet reverie of yours from last July, and I was really turned on...and only slightly taken aback late in the poem by the cock you put onto your lover (as it were). But all the ache in your pussy and all the ways you imagine being pleased truly worked FOR ME, a card-carrying girl's girl.

So, being a resourceful little lez, I put the poem up on my blog (http://devifemme.livejournal.com, just in case you don't have it handy) and fiddled ever so slightly so as to make it your poem TO ME.

I hope you're not offended by my brazen adaptation...but my guess is that mine isn't the first pass at you by a lesbian. Am I right?

Hugs, Justine