Sunday, July 31, 2005

reading to him

I read 'i picture' to him over the phone the other night. I had been incredibly horny the whole day and he had promised to 'help me out' if I waited for him and was 'good' until he called. But hours of delays and interruptions had followed, and by the time we got on the phone, we were left strangely a bit mellow, a little less urgent, but still curious to see how this would go.
So we settled down for me to read, I was nervous as hell, and it felt difficult getting those first words out.
'I picture me..'
I was unprepared for how quickly I got excited, that increasing trembling in my voice as I got towards the end. I could not keep my hand away, pressing down a bit with my fingers on my shorts.
I could not have pictured how it would be to say:
'I picture you hard, I do'
Because at that moment I really did, and I knew that he must be.
And when I was done reading, I threw myself on my bed immediately to begin to touch myself for real, even before he was able to digest and say:
'wow, yes, now I am hard... well done'
I got my gold star... and then some.

2 comments:

Easily Aroused said...

After a performance like that, I'd say a gold star was the least you deserved...

EA

learn said...

:)

thanks easily!

oh i'm pretty sure i got what i deserved.