Wednesday, July 06, 2005

solo it is...II

You didn't think I was done, did you?


I continue like that, by now, my back is arching a little so that my hips get unwittingly pushed up.
So different, usually by now, if I had lasted this long, I would be dreaming up dirty thoughts as I stroked myself frantically, the stroking just a way to feed my wanton dreams so that the stroking could be ended. Picturing taboos just to make me cum. Forbidden dreams of strange men in dark corners, complete submission, perverse, dangerous and easy.
But today the touching is a means to its own end; I am immersed in this experience of myself.
I wish you were here with me as I finally place my fingers on my clit. I flick it instead of circles, flick and flick, then suck on my fingers and pat rhythmically up and down on my growing clit, swelling up to my touch. I am beginning to move faster now, I have never felt so in tune with my desire, I am sighing quite loudly, though I hardly ever sigh when I am alone.
And what of my hole, my cunt, my forgotten hole? It has been dripping away to itself the whole time. I do not go to it immediately. I find my inner lips this time; bring those to wetness with a few deft strokes. The wetness pools into the dark wetness that is my opening. I feel myself all over, all around now, blind and wanting to see. Funny, it really is a rosebud; I really am tight circular dewy folds that can be opened petal by petal.
How I picture you inside this bud.
Oh, but time for exploration may be over now, because when I picture you inside me, I let my index finger glide inside me, and then I do not care to find anything else out. I realize what has been missing all along; I only care to be fulfilled. And I know if you were here you would fill me, you would fulfill me, just the sight of you feeling my muscles clench around you would be enough to make me cum. I picture your hot words to me, as I fuck myself, forcing another finger in, and then pumping it in and out, oh maybe I really am as smooth and tight and heated as you say.
Oh yes time for patience is over now, I will cum in the position I want, I flip myself onto my stomach, my two fingers inside me, my other fingers on my clit rubbing in circles, I push up and down, twirling around my fingers, floating on them, oh yes, thrust now for variety, left and right, towards my head, towards my legs, the feeling grows, pounding, pounding yes you are pounding me, remember, remember that experience of us.
I continue to thrust in convulsions as I let it build, stopping every time I am just about to cum, and then beginning again. Each time coming closer and closer, putting off this moment I’ve been waiting for.
But then I cannot prolong anymore, I moan loudly all of a sudden, not because I want to, but because I must, I have reached that highest point without warning. My cunt spasms against my soaked fingers, and then in one swoop every muscle in my body relaxes completely against my hand, jerking a little still onto my hand and traveling up my arm, oh the experience of it..
Do you wish that you could have been there to experience it with me too?

No comments: