Tuesday, July 05, 2005

more thoughts of first time

Out of the box now, my memory breaks. That central nerve on my spinal cord controls me now, my organic instinct, responding becomes almost a reflex.
To feel like gritty guts with someone so fast...
My voice finally breaks loose from my breath with a sigh. How it thrills me to hear it, how I hope it thrills you, how I continue my noises, each sound encouraging you but also encouraging me.
Your fingers have rubbed onto me there gently, I am just listening helplessly for it all now, cannot even process it all anymore.
My hope is that you will find me inside and you do, you most deliciously certainly do.
Finally tugging my panties off, feeling them damp and scrunched up in my hands as I throw them to the side. Easily in me, wet hidden skin, as though the inside of my lips has been crying to be touched, but not tears, never tears, just my sweet salty liquid that ventures out in moments like these.
Other moments now.
Look on your face, your noise, as your fingers go everywhere inside at exactly the right time.
Delicious moment as your hand trails away from inside me and I realize suddenly that flush of hot stickiness I have left to mark your trail.
Asking me to lie on my stomach.
Sexy grabs, surprising me, putting me right where I want, pinned by your desire, feeling cut loose.
Waking up slowly to discover your hardness.
Grinding into you, the shock of you, yes now yes it is always easy. Too easy now to pull down my shorts and penetrate in. So wonderfully easy.
Moving slow when you want to move fast.

No comments: