Sunday, July 17, 2005

memory of my ex

‘Goodnight’
‘Mmm..goodnight’

Kisses ensue, I don’t want him to leave. We’re at his parent’s house. God knows he shouldn’t be here in the guestroom at all, not with his parents on the same floor, not when they don’t even know about the two of us.

He leaves me finally, goes to his room. I’m in my bed, listening to my heart pound. His kiss alone riles me up so much. To be here and not be with him. Impossible.

I’m picturing what I’m going to do next. I need to wait some time still. Twenty minutes at least.

Thinking about it, it is only natural my hand slides down, only natural for me to lightly touch myself. Mmm him, him, him, he is in my every stroke, he is in my every thought. My clit swells between my fingers, I am wet already. Is it time yet?

Just a little more now, just a little more, don’t want to cum just yet.

Time is cruel to those who anticipate.

Yes I think it is time now.

Out of my bed now, creaky spots on his wooden floor I must avoid, doorknob to turn first before I push it closed. And now his door, his doorknob to turn ever so slowly, trying to calm my breathing.

He is sleeping already in his bed. I’ve always been amazed by his ability to fall asleep so quickly.

He rouses himself only after I stand there for a while, staring at his strong sleeping body; he starts a little to see me suddenly there.

His eyelids heavy with sleep and lust, he stares up at me with a slow almost unaware smile. I smile back and climb quickly on top of him, straddled on top of his legs, slip my top off, my naked torso ripe against him. I tease my breasts near his mouth, his lips latch onto my nipples instantly, sucking, but I pull away. It is my turn to give him pleasure, like he always does for me; I will finish myself off later in bed after I go back, thinking of this.

I lift up my body on all fours, dangling above him, pull up his shirt, rub my breasts against his bare chest, sweeping temptingly down.

But tonight I will not even tease him much. Tonight I don’t even want him to really realize what’s happening.

So I push his shorts and briefs down, roughly, suddenly. His cock springs out as I hoped, already getting hard. His eyes are closed above me, he is pushing up, I love to have him vulnerable like this, to catch him off guard, like he has done for me so many times.

I take his lovely hard cock in hand, it is so warm against my cold little hands. His cock, how can you have so much love for an organ? But I love its smell, I love the soft rare skin, how it ripples taut as he hardens, little veins and bumps, I love the warm rigidity of it in my hands. And now in my mouth, little O kiss for the tip of his cock, tongue in circles around his head, many little kisses all down his shaft, letting myself dribble onto him, the saliva sticky all over him so my hand can glide freely up and down, pressure on his tip with my mouth, slow sucking, then harder. And my hands are on his balls, his prickly shaved balls undulating in my hand, soft still, but I know they will be hard later, I know they will be straining too. The way his cock strains into my mouth. I pause to take one of his balls softly into my mouth. He’s holding my hair back as always, and trying not to moan, trying to be quiet, I can tell. And now I take him back in my mouth, move my head up and down for him, engulfing him in sweeping wet strokes of my tongue and lips. I know he’s thinking about my pussy now, remembering how if feels when I ride him.

But I won’t give him that tonight. Tonight he has no control. And the only pleasure I want to get out of this is his own. I pump harder now, not giving up, my jaw stretched open, taking him in just a little deeper each time. My hands are on his balls still, keeping his pulse, yes, he is losing it, and the more he loses it, the more I do, faster and faster, humming against his cock.

And oh he begins, he cannot hold it in long, just as I had hoped, he grabs himself suddenly, head still tilted back on his pillow, and begins to pound himself into my mouth, milking himself, oh his cum spurts out into my mouth, I continue to suck gently as he cums, his thick liquid runs easily down my throat, only a little bit of his salty pungent stickiness lingering on my tongue.

I lick ever so gently and slowly around his collapsed cock, cleaning him up. And then slip his briefs and shorts back on, wriggle back into my top. I move myself back up from my crouching position, lie against his body, feeling his pounding heart as he sighs against me, I look into his eyes and we kiss, his taste now in his mouth, one long slow deep kiss.

I do not stay long.

‘This was all a dream’ I whisper lightly, laughing a little into his ear, as I pull away from his arms and out of the bed.

He smiles contently, holding onto my one arm still, laughing too. Then one last yearning touch of fingers and I sneak out of his room.

He’ll wonder in the morning.

2 comments:

Easily Aroused said...

A wonderfully erotic and stirring piece, Learn.

EA

learn said...

thank you.
it was a pleasant memory....