Tuesday, July 05, 2005

how you trickle... II

Or how you sat near the television, resting against the couch, your body folded in two, inviting, asking to be sat on.
Do you really think I will be able to see my living room every day and not think of this?
Am I not going to remember how I straddled you, dangled myself over you, nipples poking out from the fabric of my nightie, inches away from your mouth?
It felt so good to want to have you again. I loved the shock of sitting on your cock. I loved how quickly it could happen, with little preamble, you just pulled it out and I eased myself down. One minute playing videogames, the next fucking again.
Then you pushed me backwards from the sitting position, so I fell back and you fell onto me, your cock still inside. Fucked me like that until we had to go to my bedroom again.
You had fucked me already in my bedroom before the video games, fucked me wonderfully, taunted me first, asked me to talk to you as your fingers explored my folds, asked me to tell you how long my day had been waiting for you. I was too far gone for thought, never mind for it to venture out in speech. Don’t even know what I said, or if I said anything at all, though I must have, because you threatened to remove your fingers from my sticky cunt if I didn’t and I was panicking not to have it happen, my panic slipping words further from me, until I was writhing with the pain of the effort, almost but not quite despising you for putting me through this.
And then I don’t even remember how you entered me the first time, it is just a blur of slippery positions, I am on all fours, I am lying flat on my stomach with you on top, completely overpowered by you, twice like that, the last time flooding at me amazingly, the last time making me dip my finger into myself to feel the extent of my flow.
Back on my back, was it then or was it later, that you said, a little surprised:
‘I really do enjoy the simple things with you’
Yes, simple yes, I like it too, I want to feel the basics first, I am in wonder about the basics still. Maybe sometimes with simple, you can draw more of the flavor out.
I can cum just from the thought of how delicious your cock felt warm in me, just focusing on my wetness stroking you I could cum, as I did, I came in little spurts onto your cock, And I remember when we really began to move, really find our own rhythm.
You grew so big I could feel my cunt struggling to clench onto you still as it spasmed. And you screamed right before you were about to cum, and I echoed you without even realizing it, I barked out a scream, cut it short because I was surprised by how loud it was. Then as the whole bed moved, we let loose together, one last gasp together, and we were left utterly satisfied.
There is so much more to remember. Our night and the next morning have more than I can fit in a day of thinking about sex with you.

No comments: