Wednesday, July 13, 2005

ready for tonight

Tonight I see him again. Get him all to myself for the night and some of the next day as well.

The excitement is nerve-wracking.I really don't know what to do with myself today.

I have already completed all of my preparation last night.

I sat in the tub, razor in hand, stroking my foam legs with a blade, then under the curve of my arms, then this time everywhere, this time, it must all go, tommorow I will be silk.

And tonight when he's holding me by my legs, when I'm grasped between his hands, when he's sliding that hot cock of his in, even as I turn him on with my blatant burning need, I want him to be devastatingly distracted by the smoothness of my skin.

So I spread my pussy lips, the mere touch of my fingers on my lips slowly deepening their color from a pale pink to a deeper purple.

I crafted the razor against me, slowly, carefully, concentrating, studying myself. Enjoying my feel, loving the wash of water as I rinsed, dribbling the water bit by bit on to my clit, turning it into a game, pushing myself to the edge then pulling back.

I've been told that I was born with this soft down of hair all over, just an almost invisible peach fuzz lightly blanketing my whole body.

Tonight, for him, I have shed my baby skin.Tonight, for him, I have shed even my adult skin.

Tonight, for him, I will be raw to his touch.

No comments: